News Bob Iger is back! Chapek is out!!

Figments Friend

So….

If Iger sells off the Disney Company to the highest bidder, then what…?

Divisions get broken up and sold separately?
All or nothing?
We have a ‘coupon day’ at the Parks…?
Game over..?

Bob, I would really like to know what your end game plan is here.
Not liking the signs in the hallway….

-

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
So….

All or nothing?
Game over..?

-
Might as well sell the parks to comcast. At least they try

Nubs70

So….

All or nothing?
Game over..?

-
Take the cash and evolve into Walt Disney Financial Services Corp.

MR.Dis

I didn’t check…where we at on the Iger stock bounce back today?

$110?
$115?!?

Nobody has the leadership chops of this “blue ocean whale”! 🐳
But Iger has blue lighted Snow White and the Magical Creatures. By the buzz I read on the internet, this looks like a sure bet for a +500 million write down. But he will explain, they need write offs so it is a success. Enlightened management.

DCBaker

Premium Member
An update on Bob Chapek.

IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) announced today that Bob Chapek has been appointed to Masimo’s Board of Directors. Mr. Chapek was Chief Executive Officer of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world’s largest media and entertainment companies, from February 2020 to November 2022, successfully leading Disney through the global COVID-19 pandemic and recovery. Under his leadership, Disney strategically realigned its media and entertainment divisions, expanded the scale and global reach of its streaming services, made transformative changes to its parks and resorts worldwide, and leveraged new and innovative technologies to bring stories to life in more immersive and impactful ways.

Before becoming CEO, Mr. Chapek served as Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products since the segment’s creation, and prior to that he was Chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. At Disney Parks, he implemented innovative strategies to improve the guest experience by balancing demand at the parks, integrating new franchises at locations around the world. As head of Disney Consumer Products, he led a period of transformation in the worlds of play, storytelling, and learning. Mr. Chapek also served as president of Distribution for The Walt Disney Studios, where he managed the Company’s film content distribution strategy across multiple platforms, and later as president of Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, where he led the organization to record-setting performances and played a key role in the commercialization of the Studio’s film business.

Prior to joining Disney, Mr. Chapek worked in brand management at H.J. Heinz Company, and in advertising at J. Walter Thompson. He has a degree in microbiology from Indiana University Bloomington, and received his MBA from Michigan State University.

“I am thrilled to join the Masimo Board,” said Mr. Chapek. “I look forward to helping advance the company’s growth by leveraging their core technologies in the consumer and consumer health spaces.”

Joe Kiani, Chairman and CEO of Masimo, said, “We are honored to have Bob join the Board. As we execute our hospital to home strategy, we expect to benefit greatly from Bob’s role on our Board.”

build_it

Attachments

• IMG_4838.jpeg
    IMG_4838.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 58

esskay

I'd never heard of Masimo until recently when they sued Apple for patent infringement and were forced to take Watch 9 off the shelves (rightly so, it was a slam dunk violation). Seem to be hearing about them every few days now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom