News Bob Iger is back! Chapek is out!!

AEfx

Which is correct take…

But it fits the market is so many ways.
Yup...and the only positive comments you hear about it are, frankly, from folks who just don't know any better and/or are paid shills.

"We opted to indulge ourselves with the Club level, and really enjoyed the yummy mini-snacks that were occasionally there! And those bottles of water and pieces of fruit we got to take with us in the morning were a real bonus. Having someone right there on the floor to help make dining reservations was also huge! Unfortunately, they didn't have any special access to get us anything that wasn't already available to everyone else, and actually my husband was able to keep refreshing his phone to get the one we really wanted anyway, but we so appreciated that they were there! It was a great value and we will definitely do it again! Like & Subscribe!"

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yup...and the only positive comments you hear about it are, frankly, from folks who just don't know any better and/or are paid shills.

"We opted to indulge ourselves with the Club level, and really enjoyed the yummy mini-snacks that were occasionally there! And those bottles of water and pieces of fruit we got to take with us in the morning were a real bonus. Having someone right there on the floor to help make dining reservations was also huge! Unfortunately, they didn't have any special access to get us anything that wasn't already available to everyone else, and actually my husband was able to keep refreshing his phone to get the one we really wanted anyway, but we so appreciated that they were there! It was a great value and we will definitely do it again! Like & Subscribe!"
…this should be pinned 😂😂😂

Robbiem

You're acting like it isn't a systematic problem. You can't just change how the market reacts. Plus most of execs big earnings come from the stock rising and the rising in valuation comes with higher volumes of buy orders.

I’m not saying its not a systemic thing but it it just makes no sense to me, the only way to be successful long term is to plan long term.

If no one is prepared to invest for the longer term then you really have to question in who’s interests you’re acting in as you’re selling the future out for a quick return today

maybe that’s why I don’t understand financial markets

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yeah that's a problem. You should have gotten every-other-day service.

I don't care what they want to offer but they need to be clear about it up front, and then maintain the standard that the guest is promised when they book.
If you run hotels…clean the damn rooms.

This is a great example why I tell people (millions of times) to stop accepting what Disney is willing to pay for and celebrate yourself.

If it sucks…reject it. There is no other way to fix it.

I promise.

StarshipDisney

Nope. Actually, you are dead wrong. It is no longer 2022. Was just at the Beach Club a few weeks ago and the room was cleaned and beds were made every single day. The everyday service is back at deluxes. So like I said, enjoy your next trip!

Having room service at Deluxe resorts only is still a poor situation at Disney and my statement about the industry standard is completely applicable. The moderate and economy resorts still have no room service while every Hotel 6 and EconoLodge offers it now.

I stayed moderate last 2-trips, so you are still wrong. All you are saying is that I can pay more for room service at the now greatly overpriced deluxe resorts.

Universal has full room service at every resort now. What's wrong with Disney?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Is Disney not more than just deluxe hotels?
Of course. And if they don't offer full daily housekeeping service at all hotel levels, they aren't doing it right. You could, if you wanted to, make an excuse for hotel chains that may be slow to ramp back up to daily across the board because they have to deal with all the hotel owners (although to me, that ship has sailed). Disney has no excuse because they own and manage their properties.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom