Bob Iger in HS

Sue_Vongello

From Inside The Magic, "As I said earlier, I wasn't expecting much beyond an excellent fireworks show. And that's what we got! Good stuff."

Meaning...."We hyped up this big announcement to get followers and visits to our website so Disney can continue to give us free stuff."

What's a Disneyfied and WDWMagic appropriate word for c*** tease?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
You just said you have four teenagers out right now on Saturday night dates.

I'm not betting Star Wars Land will be a reality before you're a grandfather.
I also have teenagers out tonight - so, I remind myself all the time that the grandparent thing can always be as close as 9 months down the road.
Star Wars Land is way further away than that!

RyenDeckard

I have no insider knowledge so take this with a grain of salt, but we probably won't hear anything about a Star Wars Land for at least another two years.

Star Wars, as a franchise, is bruised and beaten. The Old Republic game was considered a financial flop, the last three movies were critical failures, and the franchise doesn't hold the weight it once did.

However, that can all change in 2015 with SW7. If I were a betting man, if that movie does incredibly well, we'll see some theme park activity for it. But I don't think they're going to do that just yet, because while still immensely popular, the Star Tours attraction doesn't bring the crowds it once did, and there's no guarentee a Star Wars Land would be popular for longer than the summer it opens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom