Bob Iger in HS

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Briganti said after the show

No he said before...

Ricky Brigante, Host@InsideTheMagic 4h
@Mike_Gaspar: It has been confirm by 2 of my guest Relations manager friends that Bob Iger is here for a Announcement befor the fireworks”

He did say there might be something after the screening of Jedi that is taking place in Hollywood tonight...

Ricky Brigante, Host@InsideTheMagic 2h
Something planned after Lucasfilm screening of Jedi in Hollywood tonight. 3 chairs set up in front of the screen according to @WalkingCarpet

RyenDeckard

I just came in from a cookout and saw this weirdness. Glad I didn't even have time to develop even the faintest wisp of a hope, which would've happened despite better judgement.

Lucky you, I still hope Disney turns it around and returns to what made the parks great in the 80's and early 90's when I started visiting. But it's looking less and less likely every day.

PeterAlt

I'm sitting (sort of) on my couch four days post surgery, so I know why I am such a loser.
What the heck is the matter with the rest of you?
I wondered this myself. My conclusion is that we're like one big support group but instead of discouraging our habits, we encourage them by justifying it by seeing other people doing the same thing, so our logic decides its normal and continues doing it.

mousehockey37

No he said before...

Ricky Brigante, Host@InsideTheMagic 4h
@Mike_Gaspar: It has been confirm by 2 of my guest Relations manager friends that Bob Iger is here for a Announcement befor the fireworks”

He did say there might be something after the screening of Jedi that is taking place in Hollywood tonight...

Ricky Brigante, Host@InsideTheMagic 2h
Something planned after Lucasfilm screening of Jedi in Hollywood tonight. 3 chairs set up in front of the screen according to @WalkingCarpet

CONFIRMED TROLOLOLOLOL:

"2 of my guest relations manager friends" also just said:

EPCOT has new country called Brazil
MK is ethnically cleansing Small World
Animal Kingdom has dinosaurs

:D

Gotta love hear-say... it makes for turning these threads into fun add-ons

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
From Inside The Magic, "As I said earlier, I wasn't expecting much beyond an excellent fireworks show. And that's what we got! Good stuff."

Meaning...."We hyped up this big announcement to get followers and visits to our website so Disney can continue to give us free stuff."
Are we allowed to use the word D-bag?
If not, I'll just say shame, shame, and I will NEVER visit your site or twitter feed again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom