Big Press Event at WDW-Starts Tomorrow.

JungleTrekFan

:sohappy:Well I certainly was not expecting Nightastic to be the way Disney tried to combat the WWoHP :xmas:. But i am all for ideas based off of anything Disneyland has. (Now just add some night entertainment to AK, and keep it!!:D) Overall i am very happy and can not wait for this summer.

the-reason14

Yes, good job disney! Its cool to be able to experience WDW's version of summer nightastic after experiencing it at DL last year. Cant wait to see the new additions this summer.

Now Im just waiting for some people here to find fault in this as Im sure someone will. I wonder where that thread is where people were whining nothing new is coming to WDW and how stale it is. Hmmmmm, let us all join in to a song of "Its a small World."

_Scar

Yes, good job disney! Its cool to be able to experience WDW's version of summer nightastic after experiencing it at DL last year. Cant wait to see the new additions this summer.

Now Im just waiting for some people here to find fault in this as Im sure someone will. I wonder where that thread is where people were whining nothing new is coming to WDW and how stale it is. Hmmmmm, let us all join in to a song of "Its a small World."

I called Nightastic a few hours ago. I don't mean to toot my own horn but.... toot toot :animwink::lol: kidding

Huge fault: no DAK nighttime entertainment, no dragon....

but I'm still so happy! :sohappy:

the-reason14

I called Nightastic a few hours ago. I don't mean to toot my own horn but.... toot toot :animwink::lol: kidding

Huge fault: no DAK nighttime entertainment, no dragon....

but I'm still so happy! :sohappy:

Good Job. Now where them whiners at????? I'm waiting for someone to whine about this announcement and find fault in it. Where they at, where they at, where they at. Hahah.

SirGoofy

Good Job. Now where them whiners at????? I'm waiting for someone to whine about this announcement and find fault in it. Where they at, where they at, where they at. Hahah.

:rolleyes:

That's mature. You do realize most of the "whiners" only complain due to the fact that they know Disney can do better. This is Disney doing what Disney should do.

the-reason14

:rolleyes:

That's mature. You do realize most of the "whiners" only complain due to the fact that they know Disney can do better. This is Disney doing what Disney should do.

:lol::lol:

Yep, the same people who "whine" about a piece of peeling paint that wasnt peeling in the 80s. Please. :rolleyes::cool:Guarantee you someone will find fault in this.

WDW1974

Let's see what hasn't been announced:

New official airline (SWA);
New Disney Parks AP;
Any new attractions;
What is in the NEXTGEN 'lab' (hint: remember mockups of resort rooms? this is a mockup of the NEXTGEN experience from planning your trip to arriving at a resort to visiting the MK);
Anything BIG AND SURPRISING;

Oh, and I think everything announced today was terrific and yet I can still find fault with it!

the-reason14

Let's see what hasn't been announced:

New official airline (SWA);
New Disney Parks AP;
Any new attractions;
What is in the NEXTGEN 'lab' (hint: remember mockups of resort rooms? this is a mockup of the NEXTGEN experience from planning your trip to arriving at a resort to visiting the MK);
Anything BIG AND SURPRISING;

Oh, and I think everything announced today was terrific and yet I can still find fault with it!

I'm sure you could. I knew someone wouldnt let me down.

Good Job disney folk. I hope yall got more in store for us.

WDW1974

Are you hinting at tomorrow's Press Event, or a certain D23 Event? :p

Tomorrow's event is largely going to be about the whole Give a Day, Get a Day volunteer campaign.

I'm of the strong belief that D23 will be used to deliver all major announcements, but I was also told by someone I trust that the Expo might not happen this year ... so who knows?

mpaul32001

Tomorrow's event is largely going to be about the whole Give a Day, Get a Day volunteer campaign.

I'm of the strong belief that D23 will be used to deliver all major announcements, but I was also told by someone I trust that the Expo might not happen this year ... so who knows?

I agree. You'd think the Expo would have been at least talked about by now. I'm thinking the tip of the iceberg will be released in March for the D23 1st Anniversary Event in Fantasyland. I know I'll be there! :)

EPCOT Explorer

Are you hinting at tomorrow's Press Event, or a certain D23 Event? :p
If tomorrow's event is in WoL, then, yes, it should be something big tomorrow. I think/hope. :lol:

Highly interesting on the expo.

I wonder if GaDGaD will tie into what they want to show off in the building. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom