Big Press Event at WDW-Starts Tomorrow.

Exprcoofto

Let's see what hasn't been announced:

New official airline (SWA);
New Disney Parks AP;
Any new attractions;
What is in the NEXTGEN 'lab' (hint: remember mockups of resort rooms? this is a mockup of the NEXTGEN experience from planning your trip to arriving at a resort to visiting the MK);
Anything BIG AND SURPRISING;

Oh, and I think everything announced today was terrific and yet I can still find fault with it!

Do you know if any of that will officially be announced "soon"?

Martin said something about a few things in the pipeline (I forget which thread, there are too many to follow :lol:), but I'm not sure whats in the pipeline. It's safe to assume the NEXTGEN will be happening, it's just a matter of when. But what about new attractions? Big and surprising things? They are still lacking.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased with what was announced today, and I'll really enjoy it over the summer... but there should be new stuff too.

raven

Plenty of celebs in town though for this weekend and I heard Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas rehearsing at 3AM. Fireworks went off from somewhere near the fountain area at 3:30AM rehearsing for something. It about scared me to death!

Exprcoofto

Plenty of celebs in town though for this weekend and I heard Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas rehearsing at 3AM. Fireworks went off from somewhere near the fountain area at 3:30AM rehearsing for something. It about scared me to death!

Do you know when that next big announcement will be happening? :D

RSoxNo1

Where did they announce the US Annual Pass? Does anyone have more details on this?

Edit: Nevermind, I can't read or write.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Pretty exciting stuff. Its about time they started to treat WDW more like DL. I can't find much fault in the announcements of today, I just hope they have a couple other ones up their sleeve for today. Something that does not involve princesses.

huntzilla

I'm somewhat confused, are there going to be anymore announcements from this event? '74 has been talking about a USA AP for quite sometime now as well as lots of reports about RFID/NEXTGEN being shown off in WOL. Is this not happening? Also, someone said there is a presentation or something and Joe Rhode is going to be there, is that confirmed or someone's wishful thinking?

misterID

I'd like to see that Futurama attraction announced as green-lit that Hill talked about. That sounded fantastic. That was a great show. And so was the new film.

It would look great in TL :cool:

SirGoofy

I'd like to see that Futurama attraction announced as green-lit that Hill talked about. That sounded fantastic. That was a great show. And so was the new film.

It would look great in TL :cool:

Wait, what now!?

Futurama=so much win. Not to mention it's coming back soon.:D

SirGoofy

Futurama = the Matt Groening show or the GM exhbition from the early 20th century World's Fairs?

The Matt Groening show.

good_news.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom