Big news soon?

ImaYoyo

Where exactly do they do the dinner?
A dinner at HM isn't a "Copy" of a Disneyland dinner or event, it's something that can be and has been done for a long time. It's one of the HUNDREDS of available locations for a private dining event for anyone. If you have enough money, you can do it too. It's no different than say a Dessert party at Epcot, or a dinner at the Living Seas Main Salon. At HM, it usually takes place in the (and I have no idea what the real name of the room is) Master Gracey portrait room/stretching rooms for smaller parties, and other locations for larger parties.

jasondiff

A dinner at HM isn't a "Copy" of a Disneyland dinner or event, it's something that can be and has been done for a long time. It's one of the HUNDREDS of available locations for a private dining event for anyone. If you have enough money, you can do it too. It's no different than say a Dessert party at Epcot, or a dinner at the Living Seas Main Salon. At HM, it usually takes place in the (and I have no idea what the real name of the room is) Master Gracey portrait room/stretching rooms for smaller parties, and other locations for larger parties.

The foyer and stretching rooms I have heard, but where are these "other locations" for larger parties? The ballroom?

JEANYLASER

Imagination 4.0 sounds FANTASTIC.

A new EPCOT Parade would be nice too.:)
I love it too! Imagination 4.0 would be nice and a new EPCOT Parade would be nice too also! Imagination 4.0 will have bring back Dreamfinder and Figment! and Update the 3D Theater and the Pre-show too!:)

Keyda

My sister says Iger and crew spent a good portion of yesterday at DAK. She said it was a zoo (pun intended). Don't know if it means anything or not.

hauntdmansion79

NOW THIS IS THREAD!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

After weeks of not much going on around here, this thread is getting me very excited! I would LOVE to hear something about either Imagination, the future of the Wonders of Life building, new Pixar Place attractions, a new Epcot parade, Little Mermaid Ride, replacement of 20,000 Leagues, Space Mountain. But news about DVC or Shanghai Disneyland would be anticlimatctic for me.

I was getting a little tired of reading about Yak & Yeti and pushed back refurb and reopening dates. But with the announcement of the DCA overhaul and now this pending announcement, Disney park news is on fire!

P.S. - A new parade replacing SpectroMagic is totally new to me. Is this true? I'll miss that musical score so much. Also, will WDW ever get the Electrical Parade back at any point? I remember I was there is 2001 and it was in WDW and I was totally stoked.

RSoxNo1

I'm guessing that any announcement will be the confirmation of some of the more credible rumors we've been hearing, Star Tours 2.0, Space Mountain 2.0 and Rivers of Light. Although I'd love a completely new ride, that's a pretty substantial list right there.

danesporty

All of these rumors are getting me excited! The new Imagination would be great! Its going to be a great couple of weeks on the boards with everyone waiting for the announcement!

CaptainMichael

There was an IAAPA guy at the Adventurer's Club last night. Wish I would have known more about IAAPA, I would have asked him something. He was chosen to dance during Samantha's Cabaret...lol.

Kingdom WDW

Whatever is making Park Management mum about anything concerning the property, I would assume it is something huge.

Least likely:

- New Park (Taking into consideration a 5th Gate won't be here until 2015)
- An international park (This is Walt Disney World, mind you, also because the Sinapore/Malaysia thing isn't 'happening' for another year.

Medium Likely
- Journey into Imagination Overhaul. For starters, most of this is probably wishful thinking, and while rumors concerning auditions for Dreamfinder, etc. do exist, it's probably a little far off. Not to mention, this isn't "huge" to most people.
- Space Mountain. This isn't wishful thinking (see WDWRadio episode with George McGinnis) but isn't "huge" and not big enough to warrant a complete blackout.
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth replacement. Although I'd hate to see this happen, it looks imminent. With the Earth Globe down for extended periods of time, one can only wonder.
- Beastlie Kingdomme. This is a rumor that won't die, even after getting shot at multiple times. Could it be popping up?
- Construction of the second half of Scopa Towers.
- Construction of a new hotel. (Hey, it could happen, occupation percent is in the 90s.

Most Likely
Who knows?

Disney_Freak429

Heres My Imput

My favorite option (and prob. most likely) is 40th news with a little something new (things known already or not) for each park.

The most likely for MK is the Space Mt. refurb. & a very small chance of what will go in the 20K area of MK (TLM Ride?).

I would say even though I'd hate to see it go I:ROE replacement is the most likely for EPCOT with a slight poss. for WOL or Imagination news.

DHS could simply be TSM but I would throw on the new show for the ABC Theatre to hear news about.

For Ak Rivers of light and a expansion. I mean really they didn't put FNTM there for it to simply be the "Theatre In The Wild" forever so I expect the news of Australia to come in time for AK10.

Also NemoRocks cool AV.:cool:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The more you dig, the more you find.

Together at WDW the past day or two:

Iger

Lasseter

Fitzgerald

Carruthers

Ryan

MacPhee

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom