Big news soon?

MythBuster

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reflections of Earth is my favorite show.

I'm crying enough as it is about WoL, CoP and some of the other news.

not RoE too!!

One thing is for sure, The Earth Globe won't be going out of show for quite a while. The plans for a rehab have been put on hold indefinitely. I heard maybe 2010 or 2012 until ROE gets replaced

Rosso11

Dont get overly excited that everyone is down in Florida, Everyone is there for the big convention going on in Florida right now, not for an announcement. The original rumor was that certain future plans of DW would be getting the green light this week, not an announcement this week. However, hopefully some hints of the plans will be leaked soon.

Enigma

Account Suspended
The more you dig, the more you find.

Together at WDW the past day or two:

Iger

Lasseter

Fitzgerald

Carruthers

Ryan

MacPhee

Fitzgerald???? BOOOO! Someone get Tony Baxter down here and design some new stuff STAT!...whats that? hes too busy cooking up stuff for Disneyland? BAH he can do TWO THINGS! :p

Jerm

Well I am guessing what ever started this "rumor" of big talk was a bit off. Everyone is back in there respective areas today or will be later today. John is flying home later today since he was here last night for the Snow White event at DCA. I think it might be time to let this rumor die down since nothing happened and 9 times out of 10 the big stuff happens during the week and with next week being Thanksgiving and with the writers strike Disney has other things going on right now.

J

DisneyGigi

There are so many possibilities with all the rumors that have been going around lately.
I for one am very excited to see all the changes that are going to take place at DHS. I hope this park gets some major love.
The other thing that I can't wait for is to hear about the rumored Space Mountain rehab. I just hope that the shut down in the Summer is true and it doesn't happen before I get to ride it again.

Time will tell I guess!

Lee

Adventurer
The big gathering this week was more about touring the parks and making some decisions about where to put money. There was never an "announcement" planned.

PeoplemoverTTA

How about a annoucement of a new parade at MK, maybe a replacement for SpectroMagic, maybe Tokyo Disneylands Electrical Parade Dreamlights comeing to WDW LOL RIIIIIGHT. One can wish. I know that parade could never be at WDW but I wish for something similar to come to WDW one day.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I was talking to a Spectro supervisor-type named Juan ("real" clothes, walkie, etc) in Town Square on 10/12, and I mentioned to him how I missed the "Chuckie Dolls." I said I thought the new faces were too creepy.

He told me he liked the new ones better, then said, "If you like Spectro, you'll be pleased. There's some cool new changes coming up."

Do with that as you will, but I think that if there is some substance behind that, it would be great. I love Spectro, but it's time for some changes to be made, however small. When you see the nighttime parades in Tokyo and Paris, it makes you want something more.

CBOMB

Let's hope whatever it is, is good.

Maybe they'll put the wand back up!!
Some would like that some would not, life goes on.
you should not have said that alot of people would ed if that happend.
So what, what is life without a little salt.
Not exactly but you can be sure if they ever tired to put that thing back up I'm sure me & around 1k EPCOT Fans would bring it back down.
You, and those other thousand did not manage to bring it down in the first eight years of it's existence. Should we trust you now after the fact? A Corporate sponsor, and money decided the Wand would come down. That will also be the deciding factor with anything else concerning WDW. For a perfect example of that look at the Imagination pavilion.
The big gathering this week was more about touring the parks and making some decisions about where to put money. There was never an "announcement" planned.
That would seem to be the fact of the matter. If anyone has ever heard of Disney executives, to meet on something, and then tell the masses about it please let me know. As always we will depend on people with inside knowledge to let us know when they find out or are free to discuss it.

dannb1001

Take this with a grain of salt, but I was talking to a Spectro supervisor-type named Juan ("real" clothes, walkie, etc) in Town Square on 10/12, and I mentioned to him how I missed the "Chuckie Dolls." I said I thought the new faces were too creepy.

He told me he liked the new ones better, then said, "If you like Spectro, you'll be pleased. There's some cool new changes coming up."

Do with that as you will, but I think that if there is some substance behind that, it would be great. I love Spectro, but it's time for some changes to be made, however small. When you see the nighttime parades in Tokyo and Paris, it makes you want something more.

Hmm, interesting. Of course he could have been talking about the current Christmas stuff, like the castle lighting....

dannb1001

If they are planning on keeping Spectro, and it sounds like they are, then they really need to fix it up a lot better, no reason why they could not make it intro a parade like dreamlights in the respect of lights and effects. It may take awhile to update it but, no reason why it could not be done. They could make it very nice, if they wanted to.

dxwwf3

It is kind of exciting to know that possibly many decisions that will effect our stays at the parks are being made now. Hopefully a lot of this money will go to the Magic Kingdom to deliver a new attraction and some upgrades (not replacements ;) ) for the Country Bear Jamboree and Carousel of Progress (with Space Mountain seeming to be a given).

NX2I85

I just don't think Iger would be in town to dissect possibilities of something so relatively small-potatoes as Imagination 4.0 or even SM 2.0. I don't have a clue what that gang of heavy hitters were talking about, but it must have been something more than tweaks and twists. Or then again, maybe Iger is that much of a micromanager. :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom