Big news soon?

Jerm

The more you dig, the more you find.

Together at WDW the past day or two:

Lasseter

This man really gets around.....he is here at DLR today for the Snow White event.

I am guessing we are all getting excited over nothing again....until I see it on youtube I wont believe anything :ROFLOL:

Kingdom WDW

My favorite option (and prob. most likely) is 40th news with a little something new (things known already or not) for each park.

Is it really necessary to have a celebration every time there is a 0 or 5 in something?

Another possibility is Animal Kingdom's 10th, with announcements concerning Beastlie Kingdomme.

How about instead of building new, take down Rafiki's?

But still, it's probably bigger and brighter. :)

And don't forget the Studio's 20th in two years!

darthjohnny

Is it really necessary to have a celebration every time there is a 0 or 5 in something?

Another possibility is Animal Kingdom's 10th, with announcements concerning Beastlie Kingdomme.

And don't forget the Studio's 30th in two years!

Disneyland had a pretty big (relatively speaking) celebration for their 40th Anniversary. So WDW might too.

True, next year is Animal Kingdom's 10th, followed by MGM's 20th next year, than Disneyland's 55th, then WDW's 40th, and then the cycle starts all over again! :)

Spyne

And don't forget the Studio's 30th in two years!

Actually, it'll be the Studios' 20th.

As for this rumored "big news", I'm really not sure. But I'm guessing maybe a major expansion may be announced. Or it could be anniversary-related news as you said. Magic Kingdom/WDW's 40th, Animal Kingdom's 10th, Studios' 20th, it honestly could be anything.

But seeing all the big names in Disney at WDW right now, it's bound to be something big.

CBOMB

Here's a quote posted by Spirit of 74 over on the Laughing Place web site dated November 10th.

"A few little birdies flew into my window tonight (yes, fall has finally arrived in SoFla with temps in the upper 60s so we can finally open said windows anyway) ... with some big news.

Apparently, some major decisions regarding future attractions and developments at WDW will either get the final green light this week or will find themselves on the chopping block.

More info. to (hopefully) follow ..."

Unfortunately he doesn't have a follow up on this yet. If Spirit saids it you can pretty much take it to the bank. So let the speculating continue.

TinkerBelle8878

My guesses for the 'major' announcement is one of these:

1. The redo of Imagination-Version 4.0, aka, If it ain't broke don't fix it :D(Bring back version 1.0!)

2. Star Tours 2.0-Love it but its old. Time for a new film

3. Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull ride- With the new movie in production and coming up fast, it stands to reason that the stunt show would be enhanched (or replaced-which I'd hope for) with an acutal ride for WDW since every other park has one. Love the Disneyland version so this has been on my wishlist for sometime.

4. New Future World Pavillion to replace WoL.

5. Muppet Studios in MGM (I refuse to call it Disney Hollywood)-The spotting of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker with the Muppet Labs might be a clue or test marketing.

This is just my ideas based on recent events and all. I'm leaning towards something with George Lucas. But hoping its Muppet related. Star Tours 2.0- Pigs in Space!!!:drevil::sohappy:

JEANYLASER

My guesses for the 'major' announcement is one of these:

1. The redo of Imagination-Version 4.0, aka, If it ain't broke don't fix it :D(Bring back version 1.0!)

2. Star Tours 2.0-Love it but its old. Time for a new film

3. Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull ride- With the new movie in production and coming up fast, it stands to reason that the stunt show would be enhanched (or replaced-which I'd hope for) with an acutal ride for WDW since every other park has one. Love the Disneyland version so this has been on my wishlist for sometime.

5. Muppet Studios in MGM (I refuse to call it Disney Hollywood)-The spotting of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker with the Muppet Labs might be a clue or test marketing.

This is just my ideas based on recent events and all. I'm leaning towards something with George Lucas. But hoping its Muppet related. Star Tours 2.0- Pigs in Space!!!:drevil::sohappy:

I love that Idea! Yeah! Me too!:cool::)

dannb1001

How about a annoucement of a new parade at MK, maybe a replacement for SpectroMagic, maybe Tokyo Disneylands Electrical Parade Dreamlights comeing to WDW LOL RIIIIIGHT. One can wish. I know that parade could never be at WDW but I wish for something similar to come to WDW one day.

Kingdom WDW

Horizons?

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reflections of Earth is my favorite show.

I'm crying enough as it is about WoL, CoP and some of the other news.

not RoE too!!

I feel the same. IllumiNations is my favorite, and I personally think it's way better than Fantasmic.

How about a annoucement of a new parade at MK, maybe a replacement for SpectroMagic, maybe Tokyo Disneylands Electrical Parade Dreamlights comeing to WDW LOL RIIIIIGHT. One can wish. I know that parade could never be at WDW but I wish for something similar to come to WDW one day.

Replace SpectroMagic? That's like replacing Wishes.

Although I would like to see Main Street Electrical come back, maybe as a parade at the Studios or EPCOT Center.

Or maybe a new parade for the EPCOT Center, along the lines of Tapestry of Nations not Dreams.

phenom1307

And don't forget the Studio's 20th in two years!

pretty sure rafiki's wont get taken down...thats where all of the animal programs people are and plus the whole theme of rafiki's is conservation and that's suppose to be the theme of the entire park so i'm pretty sure it wont get taken down

lighteningqueen

Since I have not been there yet, I will comment once we get back in Dec. But my wish is that it be that they are going to build another Disney somewhere in the middle of the US. It is really needed and would take some of the load off Cal and Flor and let some of us get to go more often or even once because it doesn't take them 2 days to drive. Just my wish....

Epcotrob

Sorry for coming in to this thread late. Mabye they will announce more of Western Beltway project. Just a thought. :lookaroun

phenom1307

Since I have not been there yet, I will comment once we get back in Dec. But my wish is that it be that they are going to build another Disney somewhere in the middle of the US. It is really needed and would take some of the load off Cal and Flor and let some of us get to go more often or even once because it doesn't take them 2 days to drive. Just my wish....

i honestly don't see that happening

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom