Big News - New Walt Disney World Napkins

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Guys, lets stop posting about the member being rude and get back to the content of the thread. thanks :)

dixiegirl

MinnieSummer said:
I actually have a collection of napkins from WDW. Every time a new one comes out I bring a stack home. Does that make me a nut? LOL

oh me too , at first my husband use to laugh at me for taking them, now he just goes along with it....

maxime29

Premium Member
I think it would have been neat if they had designs of the different castles at the 4 different parks. Sort of make it a "collect them all" type thing. I would be all over the Disneyland Paris ones.

MsSpinShady

wdwfanatic2004 said:
Ya know this is sick..... Really sick. A bunch of grown men and women pining over a paper napkin...
A PAPER NAPKIN!.............:lookaroun

I want one.:D

Hehe - this one had me laughing out loud. Then I worried about what I was going to say when my dh, who's sitting in the next room, comes in to see what I'm doing and finds out I'm reading an eight page thread about "The Changing of the Napkins." Good grief! :p

Anyway, another vote for "likes the new retro napkin." Shhhh, don't tell my hubby I'm voting on napkin designs or he'll think I've finally lost my mind :hammer:

Patrick, as always, you rock. Keep up the good work.

MsSpinShady :cool:

pat in the hat

TTATraveler said:
I am surprised that the napkins aren't featuring anything related to the Happiest Homecomings Celebration, but I like the retro look to the napkin. Thanks for sharing!:sohappy:

I agree, but I guess that they wouldn't get enough mileage out of a HHC design? Thanks for the post, Patrick . . . I love these updates, yes, even on napkins!

Expo_Seeker40

I have the feeling that this will be one of those "EPCOT wand coming down very soon" threads. :p

Thanks Patrick for posting the images! :wave: I like the new napkins.

brich

I have the feeling that this will be one of those "EPCOT wand coming down very soon" threads.
What? The new napkins have a picture of the Epcot wand coming down??? :lookaroun :lol:
I like the new ones!! :sohappy:

Hey, any little bit of new disney info like this is a good enough fix for me up here in Pittsburgh..where it recently snowed this weekend :brick:

thanks for the update! it's appreciated :)

Sara Helene

Oh, the new design is so cute!

I agree, some non-disneyfreak is probably reading this thread right now and laughing his butt off at how pathetic we all are. :lol:

Pippa

I am loving the fact that we all get so excited over napkins, but this sort of update makes life here across the Atlantic a bit more bearable!!! I also enjoyed the thread a while back about "favourite restrooms at WDW"
:lol:
Good times!!

Not For Sale

Is this a new logo, or am I just out of the loop?

newlogo2on.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom