Big News - New Walt Disney World Napkins

sillyspook13

joviacdan said:
Thanks for the pix.

BTW - Who is this Montu person? I saw his uncalled for, rude comment, and searched through some old posts.

What's his/her problem? :mad:
*cough* chronic troll *cough* :lookaroun

barnum42

joviacdan said:
Thanks for the pix.

BTW - Who is this Montu person? I saw his uncalled for, rude comment, and searched through some old posts.

What's his/her problem? :mad:
Their account has now been suspended. It's someone who was banned in the past and came back with a different user name. :rolleyes:

Senderella

Number_6 said:
Well, technically it fits the theme of the celebration by having the 1955 style Mickey on it. It's retro to the time of Disneyland's opening. Maybe it doesn't have a big "50th" logo on it, but I like the simplicity in the design. I think that if there were going to be napkins that really touted the 50th, then those should be the ones out in DisneyLand.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It makes perfect sense. I love the design!

jcat2312

I absolutely love the new napkins....I can't wait until we go in September so i can bring a bunch home. I love getting the "free" stuff from parks. Anything that has the WDW logo on it that is free is fair game....

137 days left!!!!

You rock thanks for the cool pic

Love your updates Patrick, I always know I am going to be reading an interesting thread when you post, and yes napkins are an important item to me. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
imagineer boy said:
No! I refuse to let this thread die! Long live the napkins! :lol:
I've been looking in the parks lately, and the old napkins still seem to be out everywhere. The new ones are popping up in a few location though.

Mr. Toad

The old ones are nice but I definately like the new ones better.

It never ceases to amaze me how these little details are interesting to me. Sometimes a simple napkin is all it takes.

So have they changed the design on the shampoo/conditioner bottles or the soap wrappers in the hotel rooms yet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom