Big News - New Walt Disney World Napkins

Wckd Queen said:
I still have some paper plates & plastic forks from Millenium. Bet if I really look, I can find some from the 25th Anniversary too :lookaroun

Thanks for the update, Patrick. We napkin thiefs need to keep abreast of these changes so we can stock up on more! :lol:

Finally, something that we can agree on! Oh the powers of Disney! :D

ROTM

You need to give up this web site Montu.
You have contributed nothing to the site and you are ignorant to everyone.

BTW thanks for the update Patrick :wave:

MicBat

Thanks for the update, Patrick! I was actually wondering when they were going to change napkins. I thought they'd do it to match the 50th, but guess not. I'm not really a fan of these. I like the older ones better. Anyone remember the "moods of mickey" napkins? :lol:

TheOneVader

What about the cups? Did they change them to HCOE? They usually change them to the different celebrations, except they didn't change them after 100yrs, except remove the logo. Other than that, they're the same color scheme. Before that they had some turqoise ones and I think before that purple ones... Wow... I'm obssessed.

surfsupdon

MicBat said:
Thanks for the update, Patrick! I was actually wondering when they were going to change napkins. I thought they'd do it to match the 50th, but guess not. I'm not really a fan of these. I like the older ones better. Anyone remember the "moods of mickey" napkins? :lol:

Of course I do. I ahve some of the plates and stuff at home. Wasn't the main color a bright yellow then?

JeepGuy77

FYI- All the WDW packaging has been redesigned. e.g.: bags, boxes, napkins, cups and plates all with a classic mickey theme. they are slowly appearing at merchandise and food & beverage locations across property. They are in Mickey Mouse red, black, and yellow.

TinkerBell9988

Thanks for the update, Patrick!!

I love the older looking Mickey on the napkins, he looks great! Can't wait to take home a stack of these.... *cough cough* :animwink:

sunshine

I like the napkins! Both old and new.

I'm a graphic designer too, and my dream is to work for WDW... so this napkin information (and any Disney graphics info) is fun to keep up with.

Woody13

MicBat said:
Anyone remember the "moods of mickey" napkins? :lol:
Oh yes, I remember those napkins! I always thought it depicted that Mickey had had a nervous breakdown (like Walt) and needed psychiatric help.

thimblekisses

I remember the moods of Mickey napkins, too. I liked them!

But the stars are *still* my favorite. :eek:

Maybe they'll still have some star stuff around on Friday at Grad Nite. . . and I'll grab a few to remember them by.

Badger Brent

I also enjoy ANY news recieved here on these forums. For those of us who live outside of Florida, it's nice to see and get new details. Thanks again Patrick, I think I read every one of your posts and photo updates. It's appreciated by MANY, keep up the great reports. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom