Big News - New Walt Disney World Napkins

Montu

imagineer boy said:
What the heck did Patrick ever do to you? *slams a bananna cream pie in Montu's face* Now that settles everything. :sohappy:

Thanks for the update Patrick. :wave:

Aside from pages upon pages upon pages of really dumb comments and pretending to be "in the know" ...

He got his face *stuck* behind a frickin' plaque MOUNTED TO A WALL outside of Mission: SPACE. I mean, come on!

Captain Hank

Montu said:
Aside from pages upon pages upon pages of really dumb comments and pretending to be "in the know" ...

He got his face *stuck* behind a frickin' plaque MOUNTED TO A WALL outside of Mission: SPACE. I mean, come on!
I quite thoroughly fail to find any problems with Patrick's posts. I'm not sure what you mean by "really dumb comments," from my perspective the vast majority of his posts seem to be quite constructive. As far as being "in the know," I haven't seen him make any wild, sweeping claims about the future of the company that later prove to be wrong. I'd imagine that many of the things he posts come from discussions from other cast members and the cast portal. I also don't recall any particular point where he has been wrong.

Beyond even that, his photo updates are among the best on this site. He makes many valuable contributions to this site and the WDWMagic community in general. I'm sorry if you two have some sort of problem, but please reserve it for PM's.

And the plaque thing...well, I suppose we all make our little mistakes every so often :)

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Montu said:

Oh ok. Thanks for giving us the insight on what makes you tick. It makes tons of sense that you are bitter over that... ... ...

Spenceman- I'm sure that thread is long gone now. It was back in 2003 I think. I was looking for a unique photo, so I stood behind one of those etched glass plates in the main entrance area to Mission Space and to make a long story short, my head got stuck in it for a few seonds. I'm not ashamed or anything like that. It's a fun story to tell my friends :lol:

The_CEO

Montu said:

Do you honestly have to resort to this method of posting? Everyone here that is sane.. loves Patrick's updates. You don't like him because you obviously have something against him.

Oh - BTW -

I can tell who would make a better CM.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Montu said:

Montu, Patrik is a valued, regular contributor to this forum. If you do not like what he posts, ignore it. Your comments are not appreciated. If you can't help yourself, I suggest you post in another forum.

barnum42

ISTCrew20 said:
Spenceman- I'm sure that thread is long gone now. It was back in 2003 I think. I was looking for a unique photo, so I stood behind one of those etched glass plates in the main entrance area to Mission Space and to make a long story short, my head got stuck in it for a few seonds. I'm not ashamed or anything like that. It's a fun story to tell my friends :lol:
Now THAT'S entertainment :lol:

Have you still got a photo of it?

DME

dixiegirl said:
lol..you do realize that only us people who are disney nuts on this site can appreciate that...(letting us know about the napkin change)..anyone else - the non disney nut people would think that we are pathetic..lol :hammer:

I TOTALLY Agree dixiegirl!!!!!

KevinPage

I take UMBRIDGE with these NEW napkin designs.

How dare TWDC change a classic napkin design into this new cheaper looking one. Is there nothing sacred anymore?

Next thing you know they'll change the paper cup design. Let's flood Al Weiss with email complaints.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:animwink: :animwink: :animwink:

For those that still don't understand, I'm :lol: :lol: :lol:

wannab@dis

KevinPage said:
I take UMBRIDGE with these NEW napkin designs.

How dare TWDC change a classic napkin design into this new cheaper looking one. Is there nothing sacred anymore?

Next thing you know they'll change the paper cup design. Let's flood Al Weiss with email complaints.

For those that still don't understand, I'm :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I thought about a similar post, but figured someone else would handle the job quite nicely! Nice! :D

ACE

After reading through this thread I have come to a conclusion. This board is full of kleptomaniacs that are in desperate need of a WDW fix. LOL

Thanks for the picture, Patrick!

ACE

IlovyensiD

Thanks for the info! Always look forward to your updates. Give a Disney nut like me my fix until I can get back there. I look forward to collecting some of the new napkins.

Keep up the good work! :sohappy:

Number_6

MicBat said:
Thanks for the update, Patrick! I was actually wondering when they were going to change napkins. I thought they'd do it to match the 50th, but guess not.

Well, technically it fits the theme of the celebration by having the 1955 style Mickey on it. It's retro to the time of Disneyland's opening. Maybe it doesn't have a big "50th" logo on it, but I like the simplicity in the design. I think that if there were going to be napkins that really touted the 50th, then those should be the ones out in DisneyLand.

As far as the bags go, I'll be happy with a redesign as long as they still have a hidden Mickey on them like the current ones with the stars do.

Oh yeah, and thanks for the info Patrick. :sohappy:

Laura

Premium Member
I can't believe you all steal the napkins and use them at home! :lol:

Ok now I wanna see the Mission Space picture. It sounds hilarious.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Laura22 said:
I can't believe you all steal the napkins and use them at home! :lol:

Ok now I wanna see the Mission Space picture. It sounds hilarious.
Lol. I don't have a picture of when I got my head stuck, but I do have a picture of my heads behind the glass (not stuck. Just a fun picutre). I'll see if I can post it a little later.

crazygirley

BeachClubVillas said:
You take a ton of napkins home to use all year long too???? I thought I was the only one who did that. I love it, that's hilarious! :lol:
I must admit that I do take them... I always manage to accidentally grab too many from the napkin dispenser, and well, it's better to take them home than to throw them away... right!? ;)

AllThatsJoey

Montu said:
How did I know, without even opening this post or looking at who posted it that this just had to be from you?

Lame.

Awe come on guys, be nice to poor Montu...his parents were eaten by napkins when he was just a baby leaving him to be raised by a pack of wild sporks.

-Joey

jsfra209

Montu said:
How did I know, without even opening this post or looking at who posted it that this just had to be from you?

Lame.

Is it really necessary to be nasty and rude like this? If you are not a disney fan you have no business on this board. Furthermore, even if you think something is "lame" or whatever dont critique, just move on. You may really end up hurthing someones feelings, and that IS NOT COOL!! We are all here to have fun, you have no right insulting anyone! :mad:

imagineer boy

Montu said:

Fine, if that's the way you feel about that way, then *slams a hot chicken pot pie in Montu's face* :sohappy:

Now as long as you're just standing there trying to wipe your face clean ( with the new napkins I hope ) pay attention. I don't consider Patrick to be in the know. He is not a huge news and rumor scource like Geveral Grizz. He simply visits the parks on a daily basis with his friends and takes pictures of changes and different things going on while he was there. So why do you hate Patrick with such passion? Did he not share his toys with you in pre school? Did he refuse to play Dollies with you? Did he hurt your feelings? Just curiouse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom