Big Brother 8!!

k.hunter30

Zach is HOH
Jess is probably gone..but I think Eric will fight his booty off to get the HOH and if he does either Di ck or Dani are gone...He will be MAD!

He would put them up and regardless of who gets Veto one will be gone because he is tiebreaker..Tonight is gonna be GREAT!

Supposedly Jen is not in sequester so they are dealing with that..Im not sure though..
I'm pretty sure Jen is in sequester. She said in an interview a day or so after she got voted out that she was going. I believe taking the evicted houseguest to the jury house was delayed due to the bad weather down there. Also, CBS has canceled all interviews with evicted houseguests - pretty much because of Amber and her anti-semetic comments. CBS did announce that there will be on sequester video package aired before the final show.

k.hunter30

Last night's show made me so mad!!!!!!!!

I can't believe Zach didn't use the PoV! Does he really think he is going to be able to beat them if they stick together?
I honestly think Zach might win the whole thing. He hasn't made people as upset as D!ck and is starting to win competitions. I'm honestly hoping he wins the whole thing. I think that would just be hilarious!

I'm so glad Eric and Jessica are gone. Their... I can't even call it a romance... whatever it is was starting to make me sick... I'm not a fan and will not be watching any reality show that stems from that pair, a-la-Rob-and-Amber. :hurl:

Shere_Khan

It's true Zach has not stepped on any toes, but he has not done anything at all. His chance to make a big move was last night and he did not do it.

I see what you mean that he could win it all but I would not be surprised if ED goes to the end that he will win against any one of them.
My reason being, that in lots of Survivor seasons I have watched, the person with the strongest personality who made lots of people mad ends up winning instead of the overall "nice person." I think that the jury tend to get over it and realize that that person is actually playing the game, instead of letting everyone else play it for them. This has happened in Big Brother history as well (Mike and Erika).
Now I know Survivor is a totally different show then Big Brother, but the overall goal is the same, backstab, lie, and outplay the other people. Sometimes the jury hold a grudge to the end, and sometimes they end up remembering that it IS a game, and the person who made everyone mad was actually doing it as part of a gameplan.
Either way, it will be really interesting to see what happens.

k.hunter30

It's true Zach has not stepped on any toes, but he has not done anything at all. His chance to make a big move was last night and he did not do it.
He did make a big move - he got Jessica out. She was probably the most likely to win with the jury votes out of those five.

I see what you mean about D!ck possibly winning. He is playing the game as opposed to Jameka. I guess that's why as much as I don't think I like them as people, I'm cheering for the Donatos. They're the cleverest and the best at competitions. :shrug:

Shere_Khan

I see what you mean about D!ck possibly winning. He is playing the game as opposed to Jameka. I guess that's why as much as I don't think I like them as people, I'm cheering for the Donatos. They're the cleverest and the best at competitions. :shrug:

I totally agree, it seems that everyone in these games are always worried about being next to the people who are very well liked. But there is a reason they are well liked, it's because they don't do anything to upset the others which results in them not really being power players. And I think in the end, most sane people, would vote for the person who was good at the game to win, rather then someone who is nice.
I still am not really cheering for the Donatos, because like you said, I don't like them as people. But if it has to be one of them I really hope it is ED, because Danielle's whining makes me tired.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I honestly think Zach might win the whole thing. He hasn't made people as upset as D!ck and is starting to win competitions. I'm honestly hoping he wins the whole thing. I think that would just be hilarious!

I'm so glad Eric and Jessica are gone. Their... I can't even call it a romance... whatever it is was starting to make me sick... I'm not a fan and will not be watching any reality show that stems from that pair, a-la-Rob-and-Amber. :hurl:
Zach is an idiot and I would prefer Di ck win then him..Daniele is SOSOO mad that he won HOH and she is very worried about Jameka getting veto..All she did last mnight was whine about the HOH competition and how it was not fair and everytime BB told her to do something last night she complained..She is a spoiled lil brat and if I was Di ck I would not talk to her for another 5 years....

I LOVED Jess and Eric..I believe their feelings were real and I think they did great..I really wanted Eric to win because he had to play a game the way WE wanted him to play and he did what he had to do...

Shere_Khan

Wow! That is awesome, I was wondering if they were going to do that or not.

I was thinking the other night, what would they have done if America's player had been booted on the first or second eviction. That would have been funny.

k.hunter30

Wow! That is awesome, I was wondering if they were going to do that or not.

I was thinking the other night, what would they have done if America's player had been booted on the first or second eviction. That would have been funny.
:ROFLOL: Yeah it would have been.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
If all goes the way it seems then D and D will be going up and let me tell you they are soooooooooooooo mad...:):)

Just need Zach or Jameka to get veto...and then all is good in the world..:)

MAF

Oh god does this mean another week of ________ harassing the other two houseguests so they will vote him out over Dani?

I hope one of them goes (d&d that is). They are irritating, when they are in power they nominate whoever they want and say its strategy and dont care about that persons feelings at all but when they get nominated they go crazy and get mad and harass people. How is that fair, they are clearly self-centred and i hope neither of them win. They need to be better sports about the whole thing.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
uh-oh maggiegrace is smiling...i have a sinking feeling Jameka or Zach won POV....someone PM me please.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom