Big Brother 8!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Live Show tonight and Poor Jameka goes home..unless Daniele gets rid of Di ck ..which will be crazy if she did...:)

I can not wait to see what the HOH game will be...:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
All I can say about round one is WOW!!!!!!!!

I have new respect for Zach and even though I know Di ck talks trash as a reason to rattle peoples nerves he goes way too far...:(

I would even prefer Dani to win over Di ck and I really think she is annoying...

It all comes down to who wins part 3....

Part one was crazy and soooo good....:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I'm behind recently... is there talk about a big HOH competition?
This is the biggest and final HOH Kat and is in 3 parts....Whoever wins round one goes on to round 3 with whoever wins round 2 and the winner of round 3 gets to be final HOH and takes who they want to the final 2...

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Yes..Her and Di ck have come a long way..and I liked that about her last night..Still the words that come from his mouth are just unreal and it really bothers me..and I have a pretty bad "potty" mouth...lol..:eek:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I honestly can't believe that. :kiss:
Aww...:kiss: ..Thanks love...but..um...:zipit: :(

The good thing is that I never EVER say anything bad/dirty around the people I should not..like my parents or children..or people I know it would offend...Im really good at controlling it at those times...I just need to work on it at the other times...like when I am really mad....Ask Jess..she knows..:lookaroun :lol:

Also..I am never vulgar or anything..just certain choice curse words...:eek:

mpoppins76

All I can say about round one is WOW!!!!!!!!

I have new respect for Zach and even though I know Di ck talks trash as a reason to rattle peoples nerves he goes way too far...:(

I would even prefer Dani to win over Di ck and I really think she is annoying...

It all comes down to who wins part 3....

Part one was crazy and soooo good....:)
How many rounds have they done so far?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom