Big Brother 8!!

k.hunter30

She was on BB6 and BB7 All Stars..

I LOVE HER!..;)

th_1-08-27-200602.jpg
I love her too Dana! Her and Kaysar are definitely my two favorite BB players!

mpoppins76

Didn't they say something about a double eviction this week? How does that work? Would BOTH of them go home that are on the block?

hcswingfield

Didn't they say something about a double eviction this week? How does that work? Would BOTH of them go home that are on the block?

They vote someone off, then they pick a new HOH. As soon as they pick the new HOH, that person has to nominate 2 people and the rest of the group votes again. No POV, no time for negotiations. Then they pick a new HOH for next week, probably in the next episode.

k.hunter30

Poor Poor Jess...It seems to me like she will go this week..:(
I don't feel bad for her... the week she was on the block she whined and whined and pouted an awful lot... But poor Eric (though I'm not a fan of his...) -- he sure has it bad for that girl...

Guesses on who goes after either Jess or Jameka because of the double eviction? :lookaroun

I'll go with Eric.:shrug:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Well now it seems like it is Jameka leaving..Guess we will see..

I hope Eric gets HOH and Dor D leave..Daniele is annoying me to no end..She is up Zachs butt and is so annoying is all I can think of right now...

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Last night D and D said Jameka was going....

I guess we will have to wait and see

Where do you get your info from Kat?

:)

MAF

I'm hoping either D*ck or Dani goes home in the double eviction. I'm tired of them thinking they are running the house. I hope Eric ends up winning, not because I am a fan, but because he is America's player and that would be cool that he was the first to pull this off.

k.hunter30

They vote someone off, then they pick a new HOH. As soon as they pick the new HOH, that person has to nominate 2 people and the rest of the group votes again. No POV, no time for negotiations. Then they pick a new HOH for next week, probably in the next episode.
So would they even have the chance to talk amongst themselves on who to vote out? Like would D!ck and Dani be able to talk about their votes? Or is it immediate?

JimboJones123

If everybody is smart, they vote out Jess and have Jameka be an automatic unless she gets veto. The only thing is, most people don't want to be stuck head to head w/Jameka at the end. If they are smart, everybody will keep Dock and Eric to the end. They must have the lowest sequester vote %.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom