Big Brother 8!!

k.hunter30

Please, eat Daniele! :ROFLOL:
She can't be healthy, being that skinny! And her dad asking if she took her vitamins... just unhealthy getting your vitamins from a pill rather than from "real food".
I do have to say -- I'm rather thin and get offended when people presume things... So I guess I should lay off...

Though I don't have the live feeds and don't know if/what she's eating. Maybe there IS cause for concern. :shrug:

stalkingmickey

I do have to say -- I'm rather thin and get offended when people presume things... So I guess I should lay off...

Though I don't have the live feeds and don't know if/what she's eating. Maybe there IS cause for concern. :shrug:

She lives on peanuts, cookies, chips, and soda. At least that what I've seen her eat. She only eats real food if daddy cooks it for her.

MAF

:sohappy: Yay ________ won! We all know that Danielle will now be the winner because IMO she played the best game between the two. As long as that lowlife Zach didn't win. He should have gotten rid of Dani when he had the chance....idiot!

Oh and Dana, I mean Danielle, why aren't you eating!? :lol:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
*passes "Daniele" a box of dozen donuts*
Eat up, sweetie...
Ewwwwwwwwwww

:sohappy: Yay ________ won! We all know that Danielle will now be the winner because IMO she played the best game between the two. As long as that lowlife Zach didn't win. He should have gotten rid of Dani when he had the chance....idiot!

Oh and Dana, I mean Danielle, why aren't you eating!? :lol:
*eats a cookie*:animwink:

Daniele will win....She did play the best game and the rest of them hate Di ck...

I can not wait to see how they all react to Americas Player..:cool:

k.hunter30

Ok - the part I'm now looking forward to the most: BIG BROTHER REVEALING THAT ERIC IS AMERICA'S PLAYER!

I can't wait to see everyone's reactions! I don't really care too much who wins overall. The two best players are in the end, and - while I don't care too much for their personalities - they deserve it the most.

Poor Amber is in for a rude awakening when she is set free to the world. When she finds out SHE is one of "the bad people" in America's eyes (anit-semetic, etc.) she will be surprised!

Shere_Khan

Yay I can read this thread again because everything has already happened.

I have to say I could care less to watch the finale, except to see how the house reacts to Eric.
I just don't feel the finale between ED and Danielle will be all that interesting. They obviously are not going to really care or stress about answering the hosueguests questions, because no matter what happens they both gain. And I be ED would give Danielle the money anyways even if he won.
I did not really care for Zach, but I bet he is mad now that he didn't use that veto on Eric or Jameka when he had the chance. Danielle would have been long gone if that happened.

k.hunter30

Yay I can read this thread again because everything has already happened.

I have to say I could care less to watch the finale, except to see how the house reacts to Eric.
I just don't feel the finale between ED and Danielle will be all that interesting. They obviously are not going to really care or stress about answering the hosueguests questions, because no matter what happens they both gain. And I be ED would give Danielle the money anyways even if he won.
I did not really care for Zach, but I bet he is mad now that he didn't use that veto on Eric or Jameka when he had the chance. Danielle would have been long gone if that happened.
I don't think he can - not directly anyways. I think it was in the contract that they can't share their cash winnings with other houseguests. (Probably so people wouldn't make deals while playing the game) Of course he could buy her a new car as she keeps saying she wants to do when she gets out.

Shere_Khan

I don't think he can - not directly anyways. I think it was in the contract that they can't share their cash winnings with other houseguests. (Probably so people wouldn't make deals while playing the game) Of course he could buy her a new car as she keeps saying she wants to do when she gets out.

Oh I see, I never knew that. Well maybe he will answer the questions meanly in order to get her more votes.
Or maybe he will really try to win. I am not sure.

k.hunter30

Oh I see, I never knew that. Well maybe he will answer the questions meanly in order to get her more votes.
Or maybe he will really try to win. I am not sure.
I could be wrong. :shrug: Either way, they'll buy each other things I'm sure.
But I agree - I can totally see him losing on purpose so she would win. If she lost, I could, sadly, see her not talking to him for another 4 years or so...:rolleyes:

MAF

It doesn't really matter because most everyone is going to vote for Dani in the end anyhow. I can't see anyone giving ________ a vote after the way he played the game.

artvandelay

Here's my prediction:

1) Di ck will campaign for Dani to win
2) Dani wins
3) Within 6 months she's no longer talking to her father and has not shared any of her winnings with him. I know the rules tell them they cannot share their winnings, but Will and Boogie found ways around it.

I remember something posted on Morty's site that said Di ck and Dani's estrangement was over money. Just because you win $500,000 doesn't change who you are.

k.hunter30

My TiVo didn't catch BB last night. Did they show the houseguests finding out about Eric? (I think it was supposed to be Tuesday, but I just wanted to make sure.)

Shere_Khan

My TiVo didn't catch BB last night. Did they show the houseguests finding out about Eric? (I think it was supposed to be Tuesday, but I just wanted to make sure.)

No they didn't.

It was a complete waste of a show. It showed ED and Danielle go through each of the houseguests and talk about them, then they would show each houseguests worst moments (fights, crying, etc). All scenes we have already seen.

Basically ED did all the talking about everyone, and Danielle sat there and was like yeah, yeah.

Oh and they talked about a vacation to Europe they would be taking.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Yeah..I think we can all safely assume that Di ck will win..Which is rather funny!

Amber supposedly called Dani pathetic..lol

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
TheDonatos.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom