Big Brother 8!!

k.hunter30

:lookaroun

They are...DREW BRESS..is HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Drew Brees..Drew saw him at Winn Dixie the other night..:eek: :fork: :( :cry:
I might be sending some "trash talking" text messages your way tonight! ;) :kiss:

I've been a Colts fan ever since I attended college in Indy. But we have two Saints players and only one Indy player on our fantasy team... I'll have some mixed emotions!

k.hunter30

I haven't been able to read about what's been going on today...

Anyone with feeds or reading updates - are they still sleeping, are the feeds not showing anything?

MAF

Looks like its 100% confirmed that Jessica is a goner tonight. I bet Eric will also be leaving because we all know how he couldn't win an HOH to save his life. The America's Player thing was fun while it lasted....

Oh and wth is up w/ them not showing the people in the sequester house!?

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Jess is probably gone..but I think Eric will fight his booty off to get the HOH and if he does either Di ck or Dani are gone...He will be MAD!

He would put them up and regardless of who gets Veto one will be gone because he is tiebreaker..Tonight is gonna be GREAT!

Supposedly Jen is not in sequester so they are dealing with that..Im not sure though..

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I really do not like Jameka but I pray she gets HOH and gets Dani evicted..I would rather Di ck win over Dani or Zach anyday..

:(

MAF

I really do not like Jameka but I pray she gets HOH and gets Dani evicted..I would rather Di ck win over Dani or Zach anyday..

:(
Yeah I completely agree. I can't stand Zach and his ugly smug face. I love how he thinks he was always w/ Di ck and Dani, while they were totally against him along w/ Jess and Eric the other week. Grrrr....I shouldn't get so angry over reality tv. I need help....haha

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Yeah I completely agree. I can't stand Zach and his ugly smug face. I love how he thinks he was always w/ Di ck and Dani, while they were totally against him along w/ Jess and Eric the other week. Grrrr....I shouldn't get so angry over reality tv. I need help....haha
Me too..:lol:
I cried when Jess left and Eric said he loved her and I was so mad when Zach said.."I am doing what I told my group I would do":brick:

They are using you idiot!:hammer:

MAF

If that fugly caveman had any brains he would have used the POV which would have automatically put Dani on the block. Then they vote her out, and ________ wouldn't have the chance to play for HOH since he is already HOH and there you go, the two strongest players would be powerless. Zach is an idiot and I can't wait to see his butt walk out the door next week.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:sohappy::sohappy: Good episode tonight - couldn't have gone any better if it had been scripted....

...still hope D!ck or Danielle wins

Shere_Khan

Last night's show made me so mad!!!!!!!!

I can't believe Zach didn't use the PoV! Does he really think he is going to be able to beat them if they stick together? Had he used it, ED would have had to put Danielle up!
OMG was I ever mad!
I just pray that Jameka wins the next HoH and gets rid of one of them. And if ED and Danielle go to the final two, as much as I can't stand ED, I hope he wins so we can watch Danielle throw a temper tantrum and storm off the show.

Just ridiculous!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom