Big Brother 8!!

k.hunter30

Dana - isn't there something about winning a car in one of the rounds? I'm not sure how they know this... unless it's something that is done every year.

stalkingmickey

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I liked D&D at the start, but ________ goes way overboard in his intimidation tactics. They both whine to no end when they are put on the block, but have no problem screwing over people. ________ talked so much crap during the first round I am glad he lost the first round. Daniele cried like a baby when she was eliminated. I guess I am rooting for Zach to win.

Did BB ever fix the rabbit. During AD it broke and they kept going to the camara in the storage room.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Please lets us not spoil who wins things for people who do not want to know..Thank you so much!

Last year in round 2 th winner won a car..not sure if it is the same this year..

k.hunter30

Please lets us not spoil who wins things for people who do not want to know..Thank you so much!

Last year in round 2 th winner won a car..not sure if it is the same this year..
:lookaroun :lookaroun
I'm so confused! I took that stance a few weeks ago... and you gave spoilers... Sorry Dana... you're confusing me...:lookaroun :(

I'm happy to only PM updates to people who are interested - I just thought you'd announce who won if I didn't. I'll go back to just PM-ing, as I started doing. ;)

k.hunter30

When did I give spoilers?

Im so confused also..I have tried not too...:(

Sorry..I had thought I did not.
:kiss:

I was chatting with Dana about how I feel this year's final houseguests leave me feeling similar to the ending of BB6 - with members of the nerd herd at the end. I'm just not as excited with these people.

Though I do have to say, of the three, I'm cheering for Dani. :lookaroun :shrug:

MAF

I am soo rooting for Dani! There's no way in HELL I would ever want Zach to win this thing. He pretty much just floated through the entire game w/ no strategy whatsoever. He played every side possible and kissed everyones butts. At least Dani is an amazing competitor and has won almost all of the challenges thrown at her. She also had to deal w/ the fact that she had to live w/ her dad that she obviously can't stand. I mean yeah she is annoying and a little bit of a tramp, but she's the only deserving one left in the house. So yeah....GO DANI!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom