Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Ok, so who's nominated??

I'm just now watching BBAD and what the H is with Chima teaming up with Michelle in the HOH room interrogating Natalie? I don't like gnat, but I hate Chima more...

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Nat, Chima and Lydia cried over Jessie..Lydia even smelled his shorts and said they smelled like him..EW!

They called Jordan a because she is up Jeffs butt they say....if anyone is a it is Lydia for doing what she did with Jessie..

Supposedly Russell, Jeff, Jordan and Michelle have an alliance to the end..we shall see..

DiPSU224

I had to fast forward through Natalie blabbering on the Michelle in the HOH room when BBAD started last night. She kept reinforcing the fact that her only loyalty has been to Chima....so that means you had no loyalty to Michelle? Why should she save you now then? She looked so desperate, pleading her case.

It was painful watching those girls cry over Jesse and drinking his wine. Kevin was just sitting there looking at them like they were fools....

And is it me, or am I the only one wondering how in the world Michelle was picked for this show? She is so socially awkward!

mpoppins76

And I thought I couldn't love Jeff any more...
Last night he was talking about craving Portillo's Italian Beef Sandwiches... :slurp:
:slurp: (to both Portillos & Jeff)
Nat, Chima and Lydia cried over Jessie..Lydia even smelled his shorts and said they smelled like him..EW!
Just finished watching AD..had to fast forward through all the crying. They were acting like he died or soething

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Jeff has amazing eyes..and it looks like there will be a Michelle, Jeff, Jordan and Russell alliance and that Chima is going up not sure against who..Natalie or Lydia..

_Scar

Jeff has amazing eyes..and it looks like there will be a Michelle, Jeff, Jordan and Russell alliance and that Chima is going up not sure against who..Natalie or Lydia..

Natalie I think. But they have said numerous times that Natalie is the weakest by far.

I hope Backyard crew can somehow become intact again. Michelle seems so comfortable now than she usually does. Usually she is very awkward and quiet.

I hated how L C and N were CRYING over Jessie leaving like he died. What BS. It's like Jessie's very own cult. AND they now have no intention of winning. I don't GET THESE PEOPLE.

k.hunter30

If Chima doesn't get herself kicked out before that, as she's threatened to do "to spite BB." :rolleyes: Production had to give the girls some luxury items (just lotion and stuff I think) to appease them.
Wah-wah-wah...

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I do not get them either...you are playing a GAME and granted you make friends and become close but they would have doen that to Jeff and Jordan if they had the power..they are hypocrites and have mental issues as well..all 3 girls.

Lydia is by far a piece of work...Jeff saved her @ss and she is so mad at him...crazy!

mpoppins76

If Chima doesn't get herself kicked out before that, as she's threatened to do "to spite BB." :rolleyes: Production had to give the girls some luxury items (just lotion and stuff I think) to appease them.
Wah-wah-wah...
I was surprised they let her compete in the HOH but maybe that was to appease her too

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I also think that if Lydia or Natalie leave this week..the other one will try to lbe the next one out in the double eviction because they would not want Jessie alone with the other girl...haha

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I also think that if Lydia or Natalie leave this week..the other one will try to lbe the next one out in the double eviction because they would not want Jessie alone with the other girl...haha

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I'm hoping Gnat, Fat Lips, and Psychogirl go in that order.

Tigggrl

Chima and Natalie need to go in the double eviction.....Wouldnt it be funny if Kevin won the whole thing? Hes soooo under the radar...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom