Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

I don't think so, it seems to me she is sort of kissing up.

Lydia has to wear a super hero costume due to a competition today, she has also dies her hair pink!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I'm just watching BBAD from last night. Jordan & Michelle are sharing the HOH room, which is cool of Jordan (she's so nice!)

I'm assuming Lydia and Gnat will be nominated. I'm REALLY interested to see how they're going to edit everything for Tonight & Tuesday

MAF

My mom spoiled me about Chima being kicked out and now I'm back to reading the spoiler thread again. :ROFLOL: Too bad none of this will be shown until Tuesday. :fork:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
When is/was the nomination ceremony? Who's up? When will they run POV this week?

Need...more...info....:wave:

MAF

Is anyone else a little ed that She-male-a ruined the double eviction night? I wanted to see her a@# get the boot official-wise. :fork:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
From CBS.com

Below is a statement from CBS regarding Chima's departure:
CBS Statement Regarding Chima on Big Brother: "Chima has been evicted by the producers from the Big Brother house for violating the rules. She will not be part of the show's jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show."
Thanks,
CBSBig Brother Web Team

GOOD RIDDANCE :wave:

_Scar

I have the feeds, and some new info you guys may not like......

K/N/L made a big lie in a last ditch effort to stay about Russ wanting Jeff out to Michelle if he is hoh next week. Kevin tells Jordo and they believe Kev ove their alliance and think Kev is now their ally.

... when will they learn

I have the feeds, and some new info you guys may not like......

K/N/L made a big lie in a last ditch effort to stay about Russ wanting Jeff out to Michelle if he is hoh next week. Kevin tells Jordo and they believe Kev ove their alliance and think Kev is now their ally.

... when will they learn

I was hearing about this last night too. I didn't know if it was a lie on Kevin's part though. However, they were saying that Michelle "would deny everything", whatever that means.

And Jeff was talking to Jordan about this week. Saying Nat will most likely go home, however there is a good good chance they will hope for one of the "girls" (Lyd and Nat) to win veto, take themselves off the block, and put Russel up t back door him. Not sure if Michelle would do that, her and Russ seem to be pretty tight.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Holy plotting against Russel last night on BBAD!!!

I'm hoping that Gnat & Lydia go up - anyone know if the nomination ceremony is today?

I would assume CBS is going to air the events leading up to Chima's eviction from production, Jordan's HOH win and nomination ceremony?

Then maybe POV/Live eviction on Thursday? I'm so konfuzed :confused:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Jeff and Jordan are going to talk with Russell and Michelle because they do not truly believe Kevin and think he is lying to save his people..whih is true..So J and J are not stupid..:)

Nominations and POV should be today..and plan is for Natalie to leave..

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Jeff and Jordan are going to talk with Russell and Michelle because they do not truly believe Kevin and think he is lying to save his people..whih is true..So J and J are not stupid..:)

Nominations and POV should be today..and plan is for Natalie to leave..

Thank you Dana :wave: keep us posted - I'm still catching up on BBAD from last night

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Lydia and Natalie are nominated and They keep whispering about doing things and Kevin is going off on them telling themn this is a game..and not real life..:) and that he thinks they need to chill.

They are very upset and know it is over for them..:)

DormaNesbit

Ok I go to Michigan on the 14th to my husband's aunt's house which is a 150 year old farm house with no air conditioning and 1 television. I guess this was the wrong few days to go and leave my modern technology but I think I'm up to date thanks to you guys and Jokers. For me it is a hard choice, Nat or Lydia. What do you guys think?????

CaptainMichael

Ok I go to Michigan on the 14th to my husband's aunt's house which is a 150 year old farm house with no air conditioning and 1 television. I guess this was the wrong few days to go and leave my modern technology but I think I'm up to date thanks to you guys and Jokers. For me it is a hard choice, Nat or Lydia. What do you guys think?????

Nat or as we online folks like to call her: Scrappy needs to go first. However, it would be cool for Kevin to be backdoored, this would likely seal the deal on Lydia becoming Chima part 2. She seemed to be on the verge of it on tonights show.

CaptainMichael

Meh, Jeff and Jordan are soooo easy to work over (first the lie about Russell, and now Scrappy giving them her "word"). I hope they come to their senses. Stick with your alliance!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom