Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Chima has said that if this special power has anything to do with messing up her votes and she has no say so at all since she is HOH she will go off on BB and they will have to take her out the house because that is so not fair...

Thursday..if Jeff does change the nominations..which I pray he does..should be AMAZING!..:)

Jessie is major paranoid over the special power...and Chima and his little puppy Natalie keep telling him to calm down

Jeff and Jordan have been having special lovey kissy moments..Awww..;)

I am really loving this and hope Jeff uses this special power..:)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
as long as Jessie doesn't win POV I hope Jeff gets Jessie out. I wouldn't mind seeing Natalie go either but Jessie's a bigger threat.

Who's on slop? Jeff and ?

CaptainMichael

Instead of being mad at BB, she should blame herself. They are told to expect the unexpected, and when they agree to go on the show, they agree to any tricks BB may have up its sleeve. If there is a lesson to be learned this week, it's to not be too comfortable, don't be so divisive (Jessie's gang is terrible for this), keep your friends close but enemies closer, and make the right nominations. Chima made half the right nominations. Russel is a trouble maker and a little unbalanced IMO, but Jessie is the ring leader of the crazies. Without him, the whole operation falls apart. Also, Jeff needs to win HoH next week and use his special powers on Jordan in the HoH room :lookaroun

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
as long as Jessie doesn't win POV I hope Jeff gets Jessie out. I wouldn't mind seeing Natalie go either but Jessie's a bigger threat.

Who's on slop? Jeff and ?
Lydia and Kevin are have nots also
Instead of being mad at BB, she should blame herself. They are told to expect the unexpected, and when they agree to go on the show, they agree to any tricks BB may have up its sleeve. If there is a lesson to be learned this week, it's to not be too comfortable, don't be so divisive (Jessie's gang is terrible for this), keep your friends close but enemies closer, and make the right nominations. Chima made half the right nominations. Russel is a trouble maker and a little unbalanced IMO, but Jessie is the ring leader of the crazies. Without him, the whole operation falls apart. Also, Jeff needs to win HoH next week and use his special powers on Jordan in the HoH room :lookaroun

She is still a crazy transvestite looking monkey who will still go off and be all psycho..:lol:

I like Russell..

I love Jeff and Jordan and I do not think Jordan will do anything much more then what she has done with Jeff because she has respect for her family ..:)..Though Jeff is sexy as all hell and it would be hard to say no..:lookaroun:D

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
He may not use it..she is promising to keep Lydia and get Russell out..thing is it really does not matter..Jeff has all the power..:):):)

Probably would put up Michelle or Jordan thugh if she had too

Tigggrl

I saw Chima go off last night about the whole secret power thing...she is a psycho, and the sooner she leaves the better!
I like Jeff, and saw that he has a bit of acting under his belt.....I Do not think he is playing Jordan...and I hope they last thru this game....

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Kevin did not use the POV..

Supposedly Lydia said something tonight about that she can not get voted out or she will hurt herself..this is supposedly not the first time she said something to that effect..So no telling if BB will do something about it if she is saying she will hurt herself..

She needs some help big time!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
she's a whackjob - she's said that several times during BBAD too. I still hope Jeff uses the "wizzard power" and puts up Jessie and Natalie

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
she's a whackjob - she's said that several times during BBAD too. I still hope Jeff uses the "wizzard power" and puts up Jessie and Natalie

She is a whackjob..and I think Jeff will use it..he said they were stupid if they did not think anyone who had it would not use it on sundays show..:)

I think Lydia may just be playing the game. That seems to be her personality (weird). If BB really thought she was a threat, she'd be out.
I agree..though the fact that she even says it could make them wonder..:shrug:

_Scar

On feeds Jeff seems like he wouldn't use the CDT, but now after Sunday's show it seems 100% that Nat and Jessie are going up. Last night, Chima seemed VERY paranoid that Jessie and Nat were sleeping when they could of been working Jordan and Jeff.

I have a feeling buttonboy needs to get ready for live show because Chima has already verbally said that she will go off if the power is used and all of her power is taken away. This Thurs. will be amazing and Jessie will most likely will be going.

H20Babie

No live eviction tonight!!!

Apparently CBS is TAPING the eviction earlier today because of Chima's repeated threats to the Wizard and the BB production team if he uses it. They want to be able to edit out her language if she follows through on her hissy-fit-on-live-TV threat. (Some of the houseguests are thinking it may be a double eviction, but we'll see).

DiPSU224

Ooh this is going to be a good show!
Chima is just trying to intimidate whoever she thinks has the power. I think it was wise to do a taped eviction. CBS knows they're going to be able to make the most out of whatever drama unfolds if they can edit it properly.

I guess it's hard to guess if Jeff is going to actually use it tonight if he can't really talk about it on the live feeds? I would hope he would put Natalie and Jessie up and send Natalie home. I know sending Jessie home is smarter, but I just CAN NOT stand Natalie...we will see I guess....

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
OOoh...there are bits of info on my site that may or may be true about what happened on the taped show...and if it is true...:):):):):):):):):)..is all I have to say..

mpoppins76

One of my friends just posted on Facebook that Jesse got evicted & Michelle is HOH. Could just be rumor but would be awesome if it's true. Not sure how anyone could know if the live feeds are off

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom