Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Natalie and Chima are nominated and are ED!..:)

Chima wants to leave now...

Michelle is happier then she has been the whole season..:)

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Apparently something happened tonight and Chima is gone...the feeds were down for an hour and a half and when they came back Chima was gone. Trying to figure out what happened.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Natalie and Chima are nominated and are ED!..:)

Chima wants to leave now...

Michelle is happier then she has been the whole season..:)

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Apparently something happened tonight and Chima is gone...the feeds were down for an hour and a half and when they came back Chima was gone. Trying to figure out what happened.

:eek::eek: Someone PLEASE keep us posted...I'm 1/2 tempted to go sign up for the live feeds right now...

H20Babie

***Confirmation Chima's 100% out: she quit the show after throwing her mic into the hot tub ... but she's not being sequestered for the jury. I wonder if Michelle will be able to make another nomination to replace Chima? Or if there will still be a double eviction on Thursday?

It also look like Chima destroyed and/or stole some of the other houseguests' stuff when she left.

Found on Big Brother Network:

Chima has been removed from the Big Brother 11 house!!
Overnight Chima was asked to leave the house and she did just that. You can watch the events leading up to the eviction on the live feeds using the Flashback feature.

Details on Chima’s removal from Big Brother:

• 9:50 PM - The PoV competition is set up for practice. Kevin goes to wake Chima to come out and give it a try since she’s nominated. Chima gets up without her microphone and goes out.
  • 9:55 PM - Big Brother tells Chima to put on her mic. She refuses.
  • 10:00 PM - Kevin kindly goes and gets Chima’s mic for her. Natalie runs it to Chima who immediately throws it in the hot tub. Natalie goes to fish it out of the hot tub and tells Chima that maybe she won’t have to practice afterall (hah!).
  • 11:00 PM - Big Brother tells Chima to replace her mic. She refuses so Kevin gets it for her, again. Chima tells production to, um, put something in their mouths and create a vaccum…
  • 11:15 PM - Big Brother has to ask Chima again to put back on her mic.
  • 2:45 AM - Live Feeds are back and Chima is missing. Jeff says, “and then there were seven.”
Rumor has it that during the downtime in the feeds a house meeting was held. Chima was told she’d have to pay for the microphone she destroyed. Chima reacted as you’d expect Chima to react and she was removed from the house.

In past seasons the Big Brother rulebook has read that if the jury is short one member then production can use America’s Vote to backfill. That’d be awesome. Personally, I'd like to see Casey or Braden back!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
LOVE IT!

All because they of the wizard powers and Jessie leaving..Her family should be ashamed and so should she..it is a GAME!

What a psycho!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I'm just now watching BBAD - did this all happen then??

Edit: i'm 45 min into BBAD and the drama is JUST beginning

Edit again: aaaaaaaaaannnndddd....nothing showed up on BBAD :(

CaptainMichael

I think it's obvious Chima should never been put or put herself in a situation like Big Brother. She's obviously still very scarred from being raped and is extra sensitive around men. Not saying her behavior is right or not childish, but she definitely still has problems. BB should have never put her in there.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I think it's obvious Chima should never been put or put herself in a situation like Big Brother. She's obviously still very scarred from being raped and is extra sensitive around men. Not saying her behavior is right or not childish, but she definitely still has problems. BB should have never put her in there.
No..she should not have been put in there..but maybe she hoped that this would help her get through her problems with men...:shrug:

Also..some of the ways she acted have nothing to do with her situation...she is mad because she did not get her way and if it would have all worked out for her side she would be happy and smiling...:shrug:

CaptainMichael

No..she should not have been put in there..but maybe she hoped that this would help her get through her problems with men...:shrug:

Also..some of the ways she acted have nothing to do with her situation...she is mad because she did not get her way and if it would have all worked out for her side she would be happy and smiling...:shrug:

I think it can all be related. She was in control, in power, and it was stripped away and made meaningless. You don't think this could trigger whatever underlying feelings were there? Imagine going through what she went through and then being in a situation like BB where you're in power for the first 5 weeks, life is good, and then all of a sudden, the world is flipped upside down. You're no longer safe, and your side is dropping like flies.

It all boils down to, she should never had been put in. She didn't even apply, the producers found her at bar (I think). She should never agreed to go in...bad idea.

mpoppins76

Supposedly she was speaking in detail about harming the other houseguests and had stashed a bunch of red M&M's to put in Michelle's food. Apparantly she's VERY allergic to red food dye or something

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I think it can all be related. She was in control, in power, and it was stripped away and made meaningless. You don't think this could trigger whatever underlying feelings were there? Imagine going through what she went through and then being in a situation like BB where you're in power for the first 5 weeks, life is good, and then all of a sudden, the world is flipped upside down. You're no longer safe, and your side is dropping like flies.

It all boils down to, she should never had been put in. She didn't even apply, the producers found her at bar (I think). She should never agreed to go in...bad idea.

Ok..That is all true..and could have some merit..but then you read the post underneath this one that I quoted..and..that should not be happening...if that is true..she could have seriously harmed Michelle!:shrug:

Supposedly she was speaking in detail about harming the other houseguests and had stashed a bunch of red M&M's to put in Michelle's food. Apparantly she's VERY allergic to red food dye or something
No excuse for that if it is true!:mad:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
According to the webiste I look at this may be what happened and will happen..it was supposely confirmed but not 100%

Mike: Hey Guys, can you all come into the Livingroom please? We need to have a house meeting.

.... ... they speak .... ....

AG: (producer) You will be paying for the mic pack Chima, this will come out your Stipend.

Chima: You know what? ***** this *****. I'm outta here. love you, nat--you too Lydia. *throws something* (her mic?)

She presses the diary room button, it doesn't go green, she tries to pull the door open (EVERYONE is in the living room sitting down btw) and Chima says "don't ***** with me, open this damn door. NOW!"

Then Nat and Lydia want to leave with her, but production asks them to remain a moment..

AG: Everyone, PLEASE calm down! (AG is Allison Grodner, executive producer of BB)

Lydia gets up and tries to open the DR door, bangs on it, crying.

Chima was SCREAMING at AG! The entire control room was told to record everything in case something happened. Security may have been there too.

Result?

1.Chima is the first BB USA contestant to ever QUIT.
2.For the first time ever. No eviction week. (since BB2?)
3.America will be voting as the seventh vote at jury.
4.Chima has forfeited ALL stipend, and will not be at the Finale night.
5.They will be showing this on TV Tuesday. (Probably edited to hell--removing all the good stuff )?

We shall see..;)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
They have to play another HOH comp now..and Michelle can not play which is wrong IMO!

Hopefully Jeff, Jordan or Russell get HOH

This stinks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom