Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

H20Babie

CBS has announced that all voting before 12:20AM EST has been voided due to technical errors on their end, which means all the Jeff fans need to revote. If you were planning to vote for Ronnie or Jessie, then you don’t need to do anything at all :lol:

Wonder when we're (and the houseguests) are going to find out who America chose for the Coup D'at (sp?)

I'm thinking Thursday during the live eviction since votes are being accepted until 11:59 pm Tuesday. They'll get to use it that night or the following love eviction on the 13th.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I voted a zillion times for Jeff online. Congrats to Michelle for winning POV - wonder if she'll use it? :rolleyes:

You missed some heated fights.

Last night Russel called Chima up to his room because he said that Michelle said that Chima said she was going to back door him...Following me? ha ha.

We Chima denied that, and said she would go get Michelle. She goes and gets Michelle and Michelle denies it as well.

The thing is, is that Russel said it wasn't even 30 minutes prior that Michelle told him these things. And BBAD was on, but I missed the first part, so for those of you who recorded it, you should check out the first maybe hour or so and set this straight!!

Anyways, it turned into a HUGE fight, Chima and Russel were in eachother's face and everything. But I know Michelle was lying when she said she did not go into the Green Room and talk with Jessie and Natalie, because Natalie and Jessie later said she did.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I JUST got done watching BBAD from 8/3 - wow I can't wait to see how CBS edits the fights for Thursday night

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom