Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

CaptainMichael

So the announcement was that the cliques are over? Thank God. I just got home from work so I missed the episode. Yay for the spoiler thread. :wave:

And the return of the Coup d'etat. America votes for the houseguest they want to have the power to veto up to two nominations. The catch is the winning houseguest must keep it a secret and it's good for two weeks. Jeff will win, I know it!:sohappy:

JustInTime

So the announcement was that the cliques are over? Thank God. I just got home from work so I missed the episode. Yay for the spoiler thread. :wave:

Plus the new "secret" power that America votes on. The "coup d'etat". They had it in the All-Star season but nobody used it because it wasn't needed.

MAF

America votes for the houseguest they want to have the power to veto up to two nominations. The catch is the winning houseguest must keep it a secret and it's good for two weeks.

Ok, I'm confused now. :hammer: I watched the All-Star season, but I don't remember that one.

CaptainMichael

I might be done w/ this show again. I stopped watching early on last year too.

I wouldn't quit. The next two weeks should be interesting. Russel seems to have his own agenda and has been playing nicely with Jessie to get further in the game and because of the cliques. I could see Jeff, Jordan, and Russel working together, especially after the talks him and Casey had about doing the exact same thing.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I might be done w/ this show again. I stopped watching early on last year too.
Do not quit...I believe that Jeff will win americas vote and that one of the losers will be gone this week..either Jessie, Nat or Ronnie...:)

No matter how frustrated I get I could never quit...I love it!:D

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Jordan won a prize and got to pick the have nots for the week..she drew names and picked Kevin, Nat and Jeff..the other house guests let her throw Jeffs out and pick again since she agreed to pick the names at random instead of choosing for herself which she could have done...so she chose again and got...JESSIE..hahaha..he is not happy at all..:)

LOVE IT!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Jordan won a prize and got to pick the have nots for the week..she drew names and picked Kevin, Nat and Jeff..the other house guests let her throw Jeffs out and pick again since she agreed to pick the names at random instead of choosing for herself which she could have done...so she chose again and got...JESSIE..hahaha..he is not happy at all..:)

LOVE IT!

:sohappy::sohappy:

mpoppins76

LOVE IT!
Gosh he was being a baby about it. So annoying. Although I have to say that Ronnie has got to be THE most annoying houseguest ever. Hope he goes soon so I don't have to listen to him anymore :brick:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Gosh he was being a baby about it. So annoying. Although I have to say that Ronnie has got to be THE most annoying houseguest ever. Hope he goes soon so I don't have to listen to him anymore :brick:
Really?

UMM I agree..:hammer::brick::brick::brick:

He is such a moron..loser..dork..idiot..:fork:

H20Babie

Have nots will be eating Squash and Squid.

Russ says to Jeff that he wants to partner up with Jeff and gives Jeff his word and Jeff and Jordan are safe. They don’t think anyone will suspect that the two of then are now aligned.

Ronnie is throwing Jeff and Jordan under the bus. Telling Russell they told him to put up Russell when Ronnie was HoH and that Jeff called him a FAT F***.

Oh, and Russell peed during the HoH competition to keep himself warm. Not sure whether to :lol: or :hurl:

mpoppins76

Have nots will be eating Squash and Squid.

Russ says to Jeff that he wants to partner up with Jeff and gives Jeff his word and Jeff and Jordan are safe. They don’t think anyone will suspect that the two of then are now aligned.

Ronnie is throwing Jeff and Jordan under the bus. Telling Russell they told him to put up Russell when Ronnie was HoH and that Jeff called him a FAT F***.

Oh, and Russell peed during the HoH competition to keep himself warm. Not sure whether to :lol: or :hurl:
EW!! And didn't Jeff untangle and get his shorts off the seat for him when they got stuck?? :hurl:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Wonder when we're (and the houseguests) are going to find out who America chose for the Coup D'at (sp?) - I REALLY hope it's Jeff and he picks Ronnie, Jessie or Natalie to go up

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom