Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

CaptainMichael

I swear they picked some winners this year!:brick:

I wish that BB would send Casey to sequester this week, so he could be voted back in (by America) in a couple of weeks. He's one of the better houseguests this season.

It's ironic, everyone has talked about the big target on Jessie's back, yet they've all aligned with him (except for Jeff's side). I can't help but think BB messed everything up by making Jessie the first HoH.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Gah, I hate Lydia. She throws everyone under the bus, and she thinks she's so "punk rock." :hammer:
She has no idea what the hell she wants to do..she is doing exactly what Ronnie did and playing both sides and not doing a good job at it..these are not smart people..
I wish that BB would send Casey to sequester this week, so he could be voted back in (by America) in a couple of weeks. He's one of the better houseguests this season.

It's ironic, everyone has talked about the big target on Jessie's back, yet they've all aligned with him (except for Jeff's side). I can't help but think BB messed everything up by making Jessie the first HoH.
He is one of the better ones..Jeff, Jordan, Casey and Laura were my top 4..I liked Braden though he was kind of out there..:lol:

They are all so in awe of Jessie for some reason which is beyond me because he is an idiot and the moment he opens his mouth you can see that..and yes, they made a huge mistake by doing that..

Hopefully something good happens this week.

MAF

What in the hell made CBS think that Jessie was a fan fave. worthy of coming back for another year? He's probably one of the most worthless players in BB history. :fork:

CaptainMichael

What in the hell made CBS think that Jessie was a fan fave. worthy of coming back for another year? He's probably one of the most worthless players in BB history. :fork:

I don't think they chose him because he was a fan fave, they chose him for drama (and he was available). I think Bryan would have been a fan favorite but would have been seriously out of place with the Brains (like Jeff with the athletes).

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I didn't really like Laura (she reminded me too much of Jen from BB10) and I REALLY can't stand Jesse. Russ is growing on me because he's the only one playing the game smart.

I'm sad to see Casey go this week because Michelle is an idiot.

Edit: time to watch BBAD that I DVR'd last night

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Dana - since you watch BBAD too you should post how far into BBAD the interesting crap happens. I end up forwarding through 75% of BBAD b/c there's not much drama

k.hunter30

So you guys have said something about Lydia and Jessie hooking up. Has anyon else kissed or anything? Jeff and Jordin are super cute, but are things more than just a friendship? What about Jessie and Natalie?

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I believe Jeff and Jordan have kissed..but thats it..and no big makeout session either..because her grandpa is watching..:)

As far as I know just the two have gotten together and are gross...:)

DiPSU224

I believe Jeff and Jordan have kissed..but thats it..and no big makeout session either..because her grandpa is watching..:)

As far as I know just the two have gotten together and are gross...:)

Aw they are so cute together! I'm surprised BB hasn't focused more on what seems like a cute little budding romance. If I have to see any more of Natalie, Jessie or Lydia, I'm going to :hurl:

JustInTime

Ok

Kevin:shrug:
Ronnie:lol:
Natalie:lol:
and Lydia:(

are all out so far!

I think jeff will get the coup deta. I am excited that somebody else will be in power besides Jessie's people.

What is everyone's thoughts on Casey? Personally, he was my least fav in the house and I am glad he is gone. :shrug: Now, lets hope Jess and Nat leave soon!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Ok

Kevin:shrug:
Ronnie:lol:
Natalie:lol:
and Lydia:(

are all out so far!

I think jeff will get the coup deta. I am excited that somebody else will be in power besides Jessie's people.

What is everyone's thoughts on Casey? Personally, he was my least fav in the house and I am glad he is gone. :shrug: Now, lets hope Jess and Nat leave soon!
Why the hell are you sad Lydia is gone?..She is an IDIOT!

SO wrapped up in Jessie she could not think for herself..

Casey was great..one of my faves along with Jeff and Jordan..

JustInTime

Why the hell are you sad Lydia is gone?..She is an IDIOT!

SO wrapped up in Jessie she could not think for herself..

Casey was great..one of my faves along with Jeff and Jordan..

I just like her...:shrug:

But Jeff and Jordan are the best. But they are only two. They may not last long. You gotta think of who you would pick if they got voted out. Personally, I like Lydia. The game sucks if you choose to dislike everyone but the select few...because when they are gone, there is sadly nobody to root for. This happened to me in the winter season after James and Chealsea got the boot.

MAF

So the announcement was that the cliques are over? Thank God. I just got home from work so I missed the episode. Yay for the spoiler thread. :wave:

CaptainMichael

If Jeff wins, I'm guessing Jessie and Ronnie go up with Jessie as target. Nat probably would replace a vetoed nominee.
If Russel wins, I think Ronnie is the target. Not sure of the pawn.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom