Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

DiPSU224

UGH I can not stand Ronnie! I think he has been considered dorky all his life and the "cool" people are showing him some attention and he likes it and wants to fit in. Too bad he doesn't realize he is doing their dirty work for them and when it's done he will be the first one they get rid of.

disneypearl

UGH I can not stand Ronnie! I think he has been considered dorky all his life and the "cool" people are showing him some attention and he likes it and wants to fit in. Too bad he doesn't realize he is doing their dirty work for them and when it's done he will be the first one they get rid of.

I agree! He has no idea. I can't wait until Ronnie is out of the house!

DiPSU224

I haven't seen tonight's episode yet but I'm just watching a few minutes of After Dark before bed and apparently the whole house has turned on Ronnie and he has "baracaded" himself in the HOH and Russell is harassing him whenever he can. I'm too beat after attending a 13 inning Phillies game (with a win!) to watch anymore. Should be interesting to see Thursday's episode though.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Casey is up in Michelles place now..plan is for him to go home..

I swear if someone decent does not win HOH and Jessie and Ronnie are not put up I will SCREAM!

I really wish Ronnie would disappear off the face of the earth and take Jessie, Natalie, Kevin, and Chima with him..

This has got to be the dumbest and most annoying cast in BB history!

I also hope Jordan stays and her and Jeff fall in love..:)

They are the cutest couple ever..I love the way he looks at her and touches her face and pulls her near him whenever she is around him..so freaking adorable..:)

Oh and if Lydia does not stop messing with Jessie and realize he is using her well she is dumber then she acts...HELLO Idiot!

Though Kevin did ask her if what he said about himself last year that he could turn on a woman on easily..(I am being clean here..;)) was true..and she said not at all...hahahaha..:)..LOVED that..:)

That is all..:)

CaptainMichael

Jordan, Jeff, Lydia, and Kevin appear to have some sort of agreement to not put each other up next week. IMO, best case scenario is Jordan stays this week (according to plan), wins HoH, and puts up Jessie and Ronnie, and cliques are disbanded.

DormaNesbit

The drama, the drama. I would love Jordon to stay (sorry Casey!) and for her to win HOH and then put up Jessie, Russel, Nat and Ronnie. I know, in my dreams but those 4 really get my goat!!!!!!!

MAF

Well since some a#! spoiled in the other thread, I thought I might as well peak into this thread. So Casey is going home? This blows...:brick:

CaptainMichael

Well since some a#! spoiled in the other thread, I thought I might as well peak into this thread. So Casey is going home? This blows...:brick:

Yep, the good people are being picked off one by one. Hopefully, the tide will change this week. If not, it won't get interesting again till the meatheads have to go against each other.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Jordan, Jeff, Lydia, and Kevin appear to have some sort of agreement to not put each other up next week. IMO, best case scenario is Jordan stays this week (according to plan), wins HoH, and puts up Jessie and Ronnie, and cliques are disbanded.
I hope that happens too..Jessie and Ronnie need to go ..
The drama, the drama. I would love Jordon to stay (sorry Casey!) and for her to win HOH and then put up Jessie, Russel, Nat and Ronnie. I know, in my dreams but those 4 really get my goat!!!!!!!
Russell does not bother me as bad as the others do..but Ronnie, Jessie and Natalie are the worst!:hammer::brick:
Yes..:(

I like him so much too..but I prefer Jordan stays..

Baby..we need to go on the next BB together and kick all their bootys..;)

We could have a showmance..:) ;) :kiss:

DormaNesbit

I hope that happens too..Jessie and Ronnie need to go ..

Russell does not bother me as bad as the others do..but Ronnie, Jessie and Natalie are the worst!:hammer::brick:

Yes..:(

I like him so much too..but I prefer Jordan stays..

Baby..we need to go on the next BB together and kick all their bootys..;)

We could have a showmance..:) ;) :kiss:

Dana--while I do love the idea of you being on BB what would we do without you in here???:kiss:

JustInTime

What's the point in calling me an a#!? I said sorry. There is really no need for that.

CaptainMichael

Update: Aparently, they were trying to recruit Michelle, but this week she has been doing everything she could to get on Jessie's good side, so she goes up to HoH to tell him of the plans.:mad:

Now, Natalie is freaking out about it, and Lydia has already thrown Kevin under the bus when questioned by Jessie.

Jessie feels 'betrayed' by Kevin:rolleyes:

Hello!? Eventually, people are going to come up with a different alliance; especially, when they realize that they'll just continue to get picked off regardless. Kevin and Lydia should know that their days are numbered; especially with the Dorks and Jocks being a superclique.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Update: Aparently, they were trying to recruit Michelle, but this week she has been doing everything she could to get on Jessie's good side, so she goes up to HoH to tell him of the plans.:mad:

Now, Natalie is freaking out about it, and Lydia has already thrown Kevin under the bus when questioned by Jessie.

Jessie feels 'betrayed' by Kevin:rolleyes:

Hello!? Eventually, people are going to come up with a different alliance; especially, when they realize that they'll just continue to get picked off regardless. Kevin and Lydia should know that their days are numbered; especially with the Dorks and Jocks being a superclique.
Michelle is a loser..these people who are supposed to be so smart will do anything to get people to "like" them that they are not using their brains and realizing that they are using them and will get rid of them as soon as they can..

Are they really in need of friends that bad that they will do whatever it takes to get people that they "think" are cool to like them?

I pray that Jordan gets HOH this week...

CaptainMichael

Michelle is a loser..these people who are supposed to be so smart will do anything to get people to "like" them that they are not using their brains and realizing that they are using them and will get rid of them as soon as they can..

Are they really in need of friends that bad that they will do whatever it takes to get people that they "think" are cool to like them?

I pray that Jordan gets HOH this week...

The worst part about it is that she is SAFE this week. Nothing can change that. She has nothing to gain right now by s u c k ing up to Jessie. She should just wait until Thursday to see who wins HoH. It seems Jessie's plan to scare Michele and his subsequent loyalty speech worked, and now, she's his faithful servant just like Ronnie, Chima, Natalie, and Lydia....a bunch of weak women. Russell appears to be at least just using Jessie until the time is right.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
The worst part about it is that she is SAFE this week. Nothing can change that. She has nothing to gain right now by s u c k ing up to Jessie. She should just wait until Thursday to see who wins HoH. It seems Jessie's plan to scare Michele worked, and now, she's his faithful servant just like Ronnie, Chima, Natalie, and Lydia....a bunch of weak women. Russell appears to be at least just using Jessie until the time is right.
She is an idiot..they are all idiots...

They are all big whiny baby girls..Ronnie too..:)

They can not think for themselves at all and the moment anyone seems to act like they like them they get all happy......LOSERS!

Russell is playing Jessie and all of them I think....he seems to know what he is doing..just like he did with Ronnie....he drove him crazy and then went and talked with him because he knew Ronnie would accept that because Ronnie is a loser who has no friends and needs as many as he can get..

I swear they picked some winners this year!:brick:

MAF

Gah, I hate Lydia. She throws everyone under the bus, and she thinks she's so "punk rock." :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom