Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

MAF

I KNOW!

We are too hot for them though..;):lol:

Supposedly he will not be on the whole show though..so that will be good if he is not..let us hope!:lol:

Let's call CBS! We could be the new twist. We would pretened that we hated eachother and then win the game in the end! :drevil:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Chima and Lydia are nominated..Russell the love muscle..:ROFLOL: won POV..

They are trying to get Braden out supposedly..they are all a little crazy!

They all fight with each other all the time..lies and drama..LOVE IT!:lookaroun:lol:

Oh and Ronnie is all over the place..he is the master gamer and is playing all sides it looks like..:)

I am a little behind with everything because we are packing to move but I am DVR'ing the after dark so I am catching it when I can and reading my site..:)

Anyone else watching or reading feel free to chip in..:D

Tonight on "After Dark" Russel told Cassey he is going to use the Veto on Lydia.

All I hear that Lydia do is gossip and complain and gossip and complain!!

And apparently earlier this afternoon Russel and Jeff had a screaming argument.

JustInTime

Ok, Russel is going to use the veto to save Lydia. Jessie is going to put up Brayden. He is the new target.

P.S. There is a video floating around the net. It has Brayden "acting" on a gay Soap. Lets just sat the video leaves nothing to the Imagination. ;)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Russell used the veto to save Lydia and Brayden is now up..

Lots of drama,..:) still catching up..will have more later..

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
From what I can tell, Braden is as good as gone. For anyone who subscribes to the live feeds, some of the house guests are awake now.

Braden was evicted. I didn't like his comments, they were uncalled for, but I wanted him to stay!:( I never really like Chima.

And that Ronnie is such a snake! He is head of household too!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Jeff won POV..took himself off and Jordan is now up on the block with Laura..Plan is to get rid Of Laura..

I pray Ronnie goes home next week..he is a moron and Lydia is just nasty..:)

DormaNesbit

Ok since this is only the second season I have watched, has there been this much back stabbing and lying so early? I loved seeing Dan yesterday!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom