Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Yes..and Jordan and Jeff are doubting Russell right now and believing the Natalie..:(..I wish they would use their heads and realize she is playing them..I hope they do not mess up!

CaptainMichael

Jordan won PoV, and did not use it (thank God)!

By a vote of 3-1, Lydiot was evicted.

HoH still in progress. Last I hear, Michelle and Kevin were tied (please win Michelle!)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I want Natalie gone...so as long as she is up I could care less..though Russell is his bigeest competition right now...he may backdoor him if he does not get veto.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Only if Russell or *maybe* Michele wins the veto. If not, Russell is going out the backdoor:(

I guess that anything can happen between now and Thursday though. Scrappy is now Jordan's bff:rolleyes:

What's with the backdooring Russell business? He's lied his hiney off, but he's playing 'the game' better than just about anyone else - I really hope the don't do it.

MAF

I just want Natalie gone before Russell..Kevin also..

Their whole group stinks!

I agree! :wave: Except I kind of like Kevin after he didn't use the veto on Lydia. And then when he was making fun of them during the wine drinking Jessie-fest. Hilarious...

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I agree! :wave: Except I kind of like Kevin after he didn't use the veto on Lydia. And then when he was making fun of them during the wine drinking Jessie-fest. Hilarious...
Yes...:lol: Loved his faces and comments..They were ridiculous!:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom