Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

CaptainMichael

The Veto Ceremony is usually held on Mondays I believe. Let's hope Jeff does the right thing. Russ may be a threat, but Jeff would be putting alot of faith in Jordan and Michele to win HoH. Scrappy and Kevin have already said that Jeff is their target next week.

I think if it weren't for Jordan, Jeff wouldn't backdoor Russell. She doesn't trust him, and thinks Scrappy is a friend.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Jeff is dumb!..He put up Russell and now Natalie and Kevin will get hoh next week and Jordan or Jeff will end up leaving...

Jeff and Jordan are dumb to have believed Natalie and Kevin..

hcswingfield

I think regardless of who goes home this week, Jeff will be targeted next week unless Jordan wins head of Household. Russell would have put Jeff up, too, even if Jeff had left the nominations the way they were. Jeff's mistake was not letting Michelle win power of veto.

H20Babie

Natalie wants Michelle go this week, but Kevin feels Jeff is a triple threat and should be their target. Kevin and Gnat agree that they will decide who goes home after the POV.

Been watching tonight's BBAD. Got some new info...

Michelle and Jeff are up for nomination. There is a Veto competition taking place late tonight in the dark, outside. Not sure if the houseguests will be staying in separate rooms then called out one by one like previous competitions, or what. They have also been scaring the houseguests with aliens, like before, in the windows and stuff, ha ha.

And there is a lot of talk about 'Pandora's Box', not sure if it's the twist or what.

JustInTime

Been watching tonight's BBAD. Got some new info...

Michelle and Jeff are up for nomination. There is a Veto competition taking place late tonight in the dark, outside. Not sure if the houseguests will be staying in separate rooms then called out one by one like previous competitions, or what. They have also been scaring the houseguests with aliens, like before, in the windows and stuff, ha ha.

And there is a lot of talk about 'Pandora's Box', not sure if it's the twist or what.

I bet it is the face mash up challange they do evey year. I personally LOVED the Laser challange form season three!

H20Babie

Michelle won POV ... looks like Jeff's going home. Jordan will be put up against him but she's telling everyone to vote her out instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom