Big Ball wand hate? Why?

JustPlainBill

I can't help but look at the wand and imagine an imagineer tagging space ship earth, much like my dog tags a fire hydrant. It's all about taking someone elses work and slapping your own mark (scent) on it to call it your own. Sorry, I had to let that out.

goofyfan13

hhmmmm, lets get this straight

Im The King of Big Ball and Wand (47)
Corrus is a Certified Wand (47B) Man
Martin is Wandiliciously (47C) British
Goofyfan is just a Plane Wand (47D)

EDIT: Hakunamatata is Leave the Wand (47E) Thread or Ill beat you down like the Dog

Sounds about right to me. This thread is awesome, if I'm getting down and/or bored, I can just wand er over to this thread.

(I'm slowly chipping away...) :lol:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Sounds about right to me. This thread is awesome, if I'm getting down and/or bored, I can just wand er over to this thread.

(I'm slowly chipping away...) :lol:
maybe we could do the Fergilicious song over and call it Wand erlicious (48)

W to the A, A to the N, N to the D its Wand erliciuos (48B)

chip all you want goofy boy.... if you catch me, that might seal your slot in dorkville. but im already there so i cant say anything

goofyfan13

maybe we could do the Fergilicious song over and call it Wand erlicious (48)

W to the A, A to the N, N to the D its Wand erliciuos (48B)

chip all you want goofy boy.... if you catch me, that might seal your slot in dorkville. but im already there so i cant say anything

Well, if you put it that way, I'll let you build a comfortable lead...:ROFLOL:

Disneysue

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
This is the best thread EVER! (pats self on head for asking a "good question") I read it at work and literally laugh out loud:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: and I get funny looks from everyone. It cant be explained, and even when it is, they still dont get the WANDer of big ball and WAND!

Im gonna make a tshirt!
BIG BALL WANDerer

WANDerer of the BIG BALL

I heart cartoon hands holding BIG BALL

mousermerf

Account Suspended
That's right before your ride vehicle enters the little ball to the shiny light tunnel to see the ball from space while you circle the top of the ball.

cmatt

That's right before your ride vehicle enters the little ball to the shiny light tunnel to see the ball from space while you circle the top of the ball.

i thought that was on the descent back down :shrug:

*meh* its still a nice big ball :lol: with a nice big wand ;)

Xadllas

Ok lets get one thing straight for some people who don't seem to understand one simple scene.

In the scene with the asian girl, she is talking to the boy in the house next to her's you can tell by the fiber-optic effect above and there is a little river between their houses showing that they are on different continents. Its not just some girl talking to a random person. I dont know if its still working but the boy's screen used to show the girl and her talking with the opposite of whats being shown on the girl's screen. I hope that clears things up, thank you for reading.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Listen to the dialogue; the girl video-calls the boy. "Keiko! it's you!" The boy may be called Terry, though it sounds far too much like a condecending Terry-son.

The miracles of modern communications......

How come when I use the `net I don`t have a huge fibre optic trail flying out of my house?? I guess they got it wrong in `94!

goofyfan13

Listen to the dialogue; the girl video-calls the boy. "Keiko! it's you!" The boy may be called Terry, though it sounds far too much like a condecending Terry-son.

The miracles of modern communications......

How come when I use the `net I don`t have a huge fibre optic trail flying out of my house?? I guess they got it wrong in `94!

I think I need to call Bright House and raise hell, I want my fiber optic trail! :lol:

All your wand are belong to us...:lookaroun

Mansion Butler

For example, at Caribbean Beach, old maps and CBR liteature, mugs, and designs really evoked a Caribbean feel from the actual Islands. The Resort was a real escape. On the other hand, now it's a "Disney-style Caribbean" with an infuse of characters, esp from Little Mermaid.

I actually stayed there over New Years and didn't notice any of that.

Mansion Butler

When I stroll past the Haunted Mansion I really sometimes don't get it, I don't know what it is when I see it from a distance. I was thinking maybe it needs a little something to tell me,...hit me in the face and shake me..Hey!....This is what I am!:hammer:

There SHOULD be a big, neon sign saying "THIS HOUSE IS HAUNTED AND YOU CAN RIDE IT! IT'S A RIDE! WITH GHOSTS!" Something like that, and I'll tell you why with one of my favorite stories.

I was standing outside the Mansion one day, and a couple comes up to me asking how to get to leave the park. This is not exact quotes, but it tells the story well enough.

Me: "Well, you need to go right down over to the Liberty Bell over there, turn left and cross the bridge. Then, once across the bridge, turn right, and head strait and you'll see Main Street. Go down Main Street, under the train station and you'll see the exit."

Guest: "Wait, I thought this was Main Street."

Me: "No, this is Liberty Square."

Guest: "Oh, well it looks like Main Street."

Me: "Yeah, I can see that, absolutely. But to get to Main Street you want to cross the bridge over there and be in front of the castle. . ."

Guest points at the Mansion: "But THAT'S the castle!!!"

There was actually more to it than this. Took me many, many lines of dialogue to convince them I knew where I was and it wasn't Main Street. And then the defiant "but THAT'S the castle" remark was so crazy.

The Mansion gets confused for the castle a couple times a day (no, I'm not kidding), but that was the most hilarious time of them all. I convinced them by pointing at the much taller, white building with the big, blue spires and they left saying "well, okay" like they still din't believe me.

Wilt Dasney

Ok lets get one thing straight for some people who don't seem to understand one simple scene.

In the scene with the asian girl, she is talking to the boy in the house next to her's you can tell by the fiber-optic effect above and there is a little river between their houses showing that they are on different continents. Its not just some girl talking to a random person. I dont know if its still working but the boy's screen used to show the girl and her talking with the opposite of whats being shown on the girl's screen. I hope that clears things up, thank you for reading.

These are all technicalities. What really matters is what do Asians think of the wand?

Laura

Premium Member

:lookaroun

Do you not have sparkly sparkles of communication floating through the air whenever you get online or use your phone?

:lookaroun

Ok then. Guess I'm the only one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom