Big Ball wand hate? Why?

Disneysue

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
WOOOOOW! 10 pages on big ball and wand. I never would have thought, but man oh man did I :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: laughing at all the responses! You guys ROCK!

As for the wand, hand and my personal opinion on that................:zipit:

But thanks for the clarification!

I do like the big ball though :D

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
WOOOOOW! 10 pages on big ball and wand. I never would have thought, but man oh man did I :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: laughing at all the responses! You guys ROCK!

As for the wand, hand and my personal opinion on that................:zipit:

But thanks for the clarification!

I do like the big ball though :D
she likes me for my body

im out! everyone have a wand erful (45) night

duck_daddy

I was just wand-ering(that's one baby!) what had happened to this thread, I love it!:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :cool:

maggiegrace1

The wand kills kittens and sells their sweet little dead faces to terrorists, so the terrorists can lure children into their terror rings with cute little kitten faces, then force the children to be mini-terrorists.
:sohappy:
With the wand there's 3 possible opinions:
-you like it
-you don't like it
-you don't care

The problem is, people can't accept that anyone can have any opinion other than the one they have. So if someone doesn't like the wand and someone else does, then they feel the need to argue about it rather than just accept that different people like different things.

Wand or no wand, Epcot still rocks.

*waits for 25 people to reply and state emphatically why they do or do not like the wand*

*is entirely sick of this topic*

(Oooh look, there's an emphatic opinion right above me! So predictable!)
I Love EPCOT and I do not care about the wand...
I love the park, and I love the Big Ball.
Me too..:)
Oh, and that girl who talks to her little Asian friend online. She rocks.
She does..One of my favorite parts....:lookaroun
You forgot the killing kittens part.
:sohappy:
What they really oughtta do is just keep building the giant Mickey they've started. He has an arm on the Ball and some headgear in the Studios. Why not dangle one of his giant legs off the Tree and paste his giant freaky face on the front of the Castle?

It could be like a game. Find all the pieces of the giant dismembered Mickey.
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:
And you forgot, under the wand is his left testic....nevermind.
:eek: :ROFLOL:
Enough about the wand. Let's just talk about the big ball.

Who here likes big balls? Should big balls even be allowed in WDW at all? I think putting a big ball at the entrance to Epcot is blasphemy, and totally against everything Walt believed in!!!!

Keep the wand! Destroy big balls!
:ROFLOL: PMP..PMP
So you don't like big balls and you cannot lie?
:lol: PMP

I'm just sorry for anybody whose feelings are hurt by the wand's existance... fowers may help

As far as the "Mile High Club" in relation to the "Giant Golf Ball", it is the planed thrill attraction, much like the Tower of Terror, just much more "intense".
You make no sense at all

Dagger

..... one indication why average guests don`t even see the wand, let alone have a problem with it.

the wand isn't going to make me start to feel like Disney is all about promoting itself or anything.. i don't even see it and honestly, don't have a preference either way.

Mansion Butler

Because:

1) It's ugly.

2) It's not a very good piece of Disney archatecture. It's like a neon restaurant sign, and you can see all the structural workings.

3) It's beating you over the head with Disney imagery when Epcot was at its best when it stood by itself (I love Mickey, he doesn't have to be everywhere).

4) It throws off Spaceship Earth's sense of scale.

5) It throws off Spaceship Earth's visual symetry.

6) There's a clash of cartoon meets futuristic reality and scientific archetecture.

7) Fallacious debate, but many people hate it because they're traditionalists (not my angle, but it is one angle).

8) It's a sign of some of the greater problems with Disney World, mostly having to cram studio productions and characters into everything.

That's just off the top of my head.

justducky78

Like someone said, you either love it, hate it or don't care. Same goes for the hat.

The wand is ugly and to me, seems out of place. I've hated it from day one. The hat in the studios needs to come down or be moved - I wouldn't mind if it was in a different location, just not blocking the chinese theatre. The graveyard (leave a legacy) in the front of Epcot also needs to come down.

Mansion Butler

The hat to me, objectively, is 10 times worse than the wand. I personally hate the wand more, but the hat actually destroys more as a state of fact than the wand.

DisneyChik17

The hat to me, objectively, is 10 times worse than the wand. I personally hate the wand more, but the hat actually destroys more as a state of fact than the wand.

I agree. The hat is like a baracade to all that is good in MGM. That wand is nothing. If you look at SSE the right way, you don't even see it. The hat is on a rampage right toward you as soon as you walk in the park.

imagineer boy

Enough about the wand. Let's just talk about the big ball.

Who here likes big balls? Should big balls even be allowed in WDW at all? I think putting a big ball at the entrance to Epcot is blasphemy, and totally against everything Walt believed in!!!!

:fork: :fork: :fork:

Keep the wand! Destroy big balls!

Then how do you expect Epcot to have any children?:shrug: :lookaroun

Mansion Butler

I agree. The hat is like a baracade to all that is good in MGM. That wand is nothing. If you look at SSE the right way, you don't even see it. The hat is on a rampage right toward you as soon as you walk in the park.

The wand is tacked on. I hate it, but all it is is tacked on.

The hat doesn't fit with anything around it, destroys the themed view of looking down hollywood bullevard towards a beautiful reacration of the chinese theater. AND it ruins the best hidden mickey ever.

There's just so much wrong with that. They take a carefull constructed enterance, I think the best job of an enterance path ever (yes, even ahead of Main Street), and shove a huge, ill-fitting object in the middle of it.

The hat is about similar to if they took a big Buzz Lightyear sculpture that blocked your view of the castle where the Cinderella stage is now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom