Avengers Campus: E-Watch! (Waiting on the new ride)

easyrowrdw

Imagine how good the ride and campus would have been had Disney actually tried and had they actually given it a good budget. Yet they didn’t so we are stuck with a land that feels like something I’d see at six flags not Disney. Also they haven’t even started construction on the avengers e ticket ride that they announced all the way back in 2019. It’s 2024 yet still no progress aside from vague announcements.
We enjoyed Web Slingers, but I really didn't understand what was happening with the Avengers Campus overall. It was our first visit so I'm sure we missed something, but it definitely felt underdeveloped.

Chef idea Mickey`=

Just a rumor but apparently they are going to clone one of California adventures only unique e ticket rides at wdw. They are going to clone radiator springs racers over there. I have no idea why. Like many said cloning the same rides at their parks here in the us kinda ruins the whole “every Disney park is unique and offers a different experience” thing.
You could ask why they are cloning Indiana Jones over at Animal Kingdom. If it'll be different who knows if RDR at MK would have a different sorta spin!

Phroobar

Just a rumor but apparently they are going to clone one of California adventures only unique e ticket rides at wdw. They are going to clone radiator springs racers over there. I have no idea why. Like many said cloning the same rides at their parks here in the us kinda ruins the whole “every Disney park is unique and offers a different experience” thing.
Who says "every Disney park is unique and offers a difference experience"? Definitely not Disney. If they could, they would build them like McDonalds.

C33Mom

Who says "every Disney park is unique and offers a difference experience"? Definitely not Disney. If they could, they would build them like McDonalds.
They do build them like McDonalds. Not sure how many you’ve been to, but McDonalds in Japan, China, India, Egypt, etc. are all customized for local tastes and preferences. Just like the castle parks.

C33Mom

Any that is a good thing??
Yuck!
I personally do think it’s a great thing to take iconic American brands and experiences and then modify them to adapt to local preferences while still maintaining some of the essence that made them billion dollar companies in the first place. Academics call this “soft power” and it helps us attract some of the brightest minds in the world, who have positive emotional attachments to American brands and eventually choose to become American citizens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom