Avengers 4!

Princess Leia

Rotten Tomatoes has the evolution of Avengers posters

1544195755541.png

Look at that first one, so unassuming that we were all just going to lose our minds 6 years later

Phicinfan

So what is confirmed from this:
Scott Lang uses the Quantum realm to return to present time
Hawkeye IS back in his Ronin persona - me likey lots!!!
I agree with Mr. Ferret 88 - I think Capt. Marvel saves Iron man.

But here is the plot twist I am missing..... how do they show Nebula "safe" and Ironman alone and drifting in space...they were at the same planet after Infinity war yes?

erasure fan1

It's a good first trailer. It doesn't really tell you anything but gets your mind cranking as to what is going to happen. It's a great hype building trailer. I can't wait to see the 2nd trailer as it should be the one with all the meat on the bones. The one thing I don't get is why deny the title and say no one has gotten it yet. Endgame has been out there for a very long time, why say no one had it?

Princess Leia

But here is the plot twist I am missing..... how do they show Nebula "safe" and Ironman alone and drifting in space...they were at the same planet after Infinity war yes?
Yep, same planet. I don’t think it would be out of character for Nebula to say ‘f this, I’m done’ out of grief and just leave Tony there. She’s grieving the loss of her sister, and her abusive father just wiped out half of the life in the universe. Her leaving Tony- someone she just met- is not out of character at all.

spacemt354

Chili's
I don't think they ever said Iron Man was alone, just that he's drifting. Could be wrong but it looked like Nebula's hand patting Tony on the shoulder for the brief moment she was shown.

Amazing trailer, btw!

Bairstow

Disappointing teaser in my mind. I'm confident the film will be good but this was pretty lame for the typically excellent Marvel teasers/trailers.

It wasn't, and shouldn't have been particularly exciting or revealing but wasn't that interesting either. I would have preferred something a little less conventional, for what is supposed to be the last film in the cycle- maybe something with all music and no dialogue, or perhaps a teaser that only showed one character, like Iron Man or Thanos. Also, throwing away the Jeremy Renner return in the middle was a real mistake, and the Antman reveal at the end was no surprise.

Princess Leia

Disappointing teaser in my mind. I'm confident the film will be good but this was pretty lame for the typically excellent Marvel teasers/trailers.

It wasn't, and shouldn't have been particularly exciting or revealing but wasn't that interesting either. I would have preferred something a little less conventional, for what is supposed to be the last film in the cycle- maybe something with all music and no dialogue, or perhaps a teaser that only showed one character, like Iron Man or Thanos. Also, throwing away the Jeremy Renner return in the middle was a real mistake, and the Antman reveal at the end was no surprise.
My take- they’re saving all action moments for the inevitable Super Bowl trailer.

It’s a team movie, focusing on one character would be a mistake (the Steve vs Tony debate is still happening in the fandom, and only focusing on one of them would have majorly peeved some people). I think this was solemn enough, and it gave us a tease, and then we’ll get some more details later.

Sped2424

Couldn't agree more. I saw this trailer and felt entirely underwhelmed and like there were not stakes in a film that should be entirely about high stakes. I know they are saving everything good for other trailers but this felt weak. Also the ant man reveal felt weak bc they didn't inform us of the rumored time skip that is happening in this film which makes ant mans re appearance supposedly so shocking as if nothing has happened.

erasure fan1

Also the ant man reveal felt weak bc they didn't inform us of the rumored time skip that is happening in this film which makes ant mans re appearance supposedly so shocking as if nothing has happened.
Well the problem is we all know who is coming back, so no reveal aside from them showing us quicksilver would be a shock. If they showed me spider-man, it wouldn't bother me. We will see him in a trailer soon so it's no shock. I think the draw of this movie will be more about the how they do it, not if they do it.
so I don't really see how Scott Lang appearing is particularly shocking to anyone.
Exactly, I don't think anyone really thought he wouldn't get out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom