marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sorry, no. There is another element to the theatre move that is not clear if it is green or not. The theatre itself is moving as discussed.

Fox&Hound

Please please please please please have a night time show. Any talk of avatar will be forgiven if we get a kick-butt night time show in the vein of World of Color. Could they build a stadium in the front corner of camp minnie/mickey/expansion pad area and do a show in the same format of "Fantasmic" (as in stadium format).

doctornick

Please please please please please have a night time show. Any talk of avatar will be forgiven if we get a kick-butt night time show in the vein of World of Color. Could they build a stadium in the front corner of camp minnie/mickey/expansion pad area and do a show in the same format of "Fantasmic" (as in stadium format).

I think if they proceed with plans for a night time show, that this is exactly how it will be set up.

FigmentJedi

A Zazu spinner? ;)

Or a spinner based on this

Cant-Wait-To-Be-King-14.jpg

doctornick

Somewhere else.

Okay. Interesting. I'm curious as to where would be under consideration, though, unless they will use the large unfinished plot between Asia and Africa/Rafiki's -- though I think they plan to use that for another animal based land like Australia or South America in the distant future.

twebber55

Okay. Interesting. I'm curious as to where would be under consideration, though, unless they will use the large unfinished plot between Asia and Africa/Rafiki's -- though I think they plan to use that for another animal based land like Australia or South America in the distant future.
i always thought the theatre would go behind RF cafe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom