unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Ultimately, a person will be judged for the accuracy of their information, not by them gloating and saying "SEE? I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!" Even if you were right all along, bragging about it and saying "I told you so" won't help your cause.

Insider information should speak for itself. You don't build a good reputation by bragging about how right you were. You build a good reputation by posting what you know (if anything), and letting others observe your posts.

The moral of this bizarre story is this: look forward to what's yet to come, not back at who was right or wrong.

Or better yet, if someone is annoying you, just ignore them lol
So true.

jt04

Ultimately, a person will be judged for the accuracy of their information, not by them gloating and saying "SEE? I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!" Even if you were right all along, bragging about it and saying "I told you so" won't help your cause.

Insider information should speak for itself. You don't build a good reputation by bragging about how right you were. You build a good reputation by posting what you know (if anything), and letting others observe your posts.

The moral of this bizarre story is this: look forward to what's yet to come, not back at who was right or wrong.

Or better yet, if someone is annoying you, just ignore them lol

Well it isn't like I am going to stop posting when I see talk of 5th gates before the other 4 parks are properly realized. Or that TWDC has thrown in the towel against Uni in Florida. Or that Imagineering is so expensive that they can't create magic anymore. Or that DTD does not have a new and bold future ahead. Or that Pandora can't rival Carsland in scope and immersion. Or that Iger does not place a priority on his creatives. Or that Pixar was losing the magic as JH claimed immediately.after Ratatouille was released. All these memes still survive out there in one form or another and I aim to challange them when needed. Photodave is handling the MK and DHS expansions quite capably.

jt04

So the answer is no, you cannot provide a source. So much for "i'm willing to admit when I am wrong".

I just do not feel like wading through the disinformation in that thread. Espcially because somone else is doing the work of fact finding. Feel free to PM photodave. I am confident he has seen every posting concerning the DHS 2.0 project and is aware of those that claim the money is going to parking lots, new roads, parking garages and new monorail track. I don't have the strength for it. :depressed:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I just do not feel like wading through the disinformation in that thread. Espcially because somone else is doing the work of fact finding. Feel free to PM photodave. I am confident he has seen every posting concerning the DHS 2.0 project and is aware of those that claim the money is going to parking lots, new roads, parking garages and new monorail track. I don't have the strength for it. :depressed:

You can't find it because it's not there, or if it is it was a off handed remark from someone who doesn't actually have real information.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
You can't find it because it's not there, or if it is it was a off handed remark from someone who doesn't actually have real information.
Sisyphus.png

jt04

There has been more than a little monorail expansion discussions which would take much of the proposed budget. Plus roads, garages etc.

I lurk in other forums including DIS and Micechat and also here and have personally witnessed the rumors being planted. That is how it works. Photodave is handling rumor control now it seems. I am retiring from the job. :cool:

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
I never even go on the actual wdw site anymore lol I always go straight to the forums. Still man I'm stoked we are going to get something substantial about world of pandora.
Steve also posted the news here in the forum. ;)
We'll see how substantial the news is. D23 tends to be more hype than actual substance when it comes to info about new projects.

TyTrap

Steve also posted the news here in the forum. ;)

We'll see how substantial the news is. D23 tends to be more hype than actual substance when it comes to info about new projects.
according to the article it says we could get more artwork and a model of the land. And I'm sure we will get further details when Tom Staggs talks about it.

RSoxNo1

My speculation is that the Avatar model will be on display in the Parks and Resorts pavilion, as well some interactive plants and walk ways (basically what we saw in the Disney Parks Blog video).

Some additional speculation. I wonder if the Avatar Boat ride will use the boat ride system being used in Shanghai's Pirates attraction. My understanding was that Shanghai's ride has a sideways drop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom