dstrawn9889

and i give you the best measurement of how many people are working on this area at the same time... using a handy pot-o-pottie calculator, showing a 10 hour day, that 16 units is about equivalent to 2k people...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
and i give you the best measurement of how many people are working on this area at the same time... using a handy pot-o-pottie calculator, showing a 10 hour day, that 16 units is about equivalent to 2k people...

"The ANSI standard for the portable restroom industry is 1 portable toilet per 10 workers per 40-hour work week when serviced one time per week."

brb1006

No, there are a lot of members on here looking forward to Pandora coming to life. Night time will be beautiful.
Especially after River Of Light debuts next month along with other nightime activities. I'm always wondered what AK would look as a nighttime park since I remember some guests would only stay until the afternoon. But with the announcement of River Of Light coming this year at Avatarland in 2017 it's going to be a very interesting experience for the visitors.

HauntedMansionFLA

Especially after River Of Light debuts next month along with other nightime activities. I'm always wondered what AK would look as a nighttime park since I remember some guests would only stay until the afternoon. But with the announcement of River Of Light coming this year at Avatarland in 2017 it's going to be a very interesting experience for the visitors.
We did evening EMH a few years back when they offered it at this park. DAK takes on a totally different vide in the evening ( in a good way). Add all of the new activities they are putting in this year and it gives the MK a run for its money. Avatar was on the other night and I hope they can bring it too life like it was in the movie. I wonder if you could see Pandora lite up at night from AKL? Time will tell. But exciting times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom