TyTrap

Do you think with the release date of avatar 2 being pushed to 2018 that it will affect the opening of Pandora the world of avatar?

Haymarket2008

Do you think with the release date of avatar 2 being pushed to 2018 that it will affect the opening of Pandora the world of avatar?
I doubt it. Anything is possible, but management allegedly wants this open ASAP. Also, construction photos seem to indicate that this project is moving pretty swiftly. I'd wager it will be open no later than March of next year.

TyTrap

I doubt it. Anything is possible, but management allegedly wants this open ASAP. Also, construction photos seem to indicate that this project is moving pretty swiftly. I'd wager it will be open no later than March of next year.
i have a good feeling about a 2017 opening date too. I just don't want them to be like "well Star Wars is hot right now so we need to forget about this avatar thing" I know they wouldn't actually do that but you know what I mean.

Mike S

This is the reason I have never had a problem with Avatarland having a screen based attraction.
I don't know what it could be but something will make it different. One place they could start is somehow keeping the borders of the screen as out of sight as possible from every seat. This is a major problem with Soarin' imo. Also somehow making the blank screen "invisible" before the ride starts.

Chris82

I don't know what it could be but something will make it different. One place they could start is somehow keeping the borders of the screen as out of sight as possible from every seat. This is a major problem with Soarin' imo. Also somehow making the blank screen "invisible" before the ride starts.

I find I'm generally able to suspend disbelief for those things on soarin personally. It's the shoes hanging overhead that bother me to no end lol

Cesar R M

agree with this.. and for gods sake.. no rivets visible!

FigmentsFangirl

Yeah, I would be surprised it went beyond spring 2017 at the very latest.
With one floating mountain up there already, how long will it take for the rest to show up ? then there's the Tree as well to be built or did they cancel that ? Curious at this point, it wont surprise me if the CM I spoke with is wrong in the slightest

Cesar R M

With one floating mountain up there already, how long will it take for the rest to show up ? then there's the Tree as well to be built or did they cancel that ? Curious at this point, it wont surprise me if the CM I spoke with is wrong in the slightest
speaking of trees.. arent they going to upgrade the tree of life with bio-luminescence as well?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom