danlb_2000

Premium Member
Here's a sneak peek of the model, scroll down to see it

Orignal source: https://instagram.com/igatame/

11849906_1649265388621160_385220740_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sedati

Just to the right of the main set of floating mountains I can see a bit of the magnetic arch formation (there is a waterfall right below it.)

P_Radden

@danlb_2000 Thank You Sir! I have no idea how they can pull off that floating planet.. Interesting to see how that pans out. Perhaps a night time special effect?

Maybe we'll get some side angular pics of the model. There are smaller floating rocks in the back. I wonder if the big main building has theming on the back side....?

MagicGoofy

@danlb_2000 Thank You Sir! I have no idea how they can pull off that floating planet.. Interesting to see how that pans out. Perhaps a night time special effect?

Maybe we'll get some side angular pics of the model. There are smaller floating rocks in the back. I wonder if the big main building has theming on the back side....?

It will defiantly have theming anywhere that the public can see from Inside the park but outside in the back there is no need except for maybe a coat of paint.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I don't actually believe they will be doing that, I think it's just for effect on the model. There probably won't be many places in the land where you can see the sky through the folliage.

MagicGoofy

So I'm assuming the flight simulator is behind the mountains. Where is the boat ride?

Yes the banshee ride will be behind the mountains and the boat ride will be located by the que for the banshee ride, I had an overlay but I can't seem to find it.. I know others had posted it on of of the threads a few months back though.

TyTrap

Yes the banshee ride will be behind the mountains and the boat ride will be located by the que for the banshee ride, I had an overlay but I can't seem to find it.. I know others had posted it on of of the threads a few months back though.
Yea hopefully we will get some over head shots of the model so we can see how everything is laid out. hopefully that will also give us some insight on where the gift shop and restaurant will be as uninteresting as that might be I'm still curious.

MerlinTheGoat

I hope the rumor about the boat ride isn't true. If it is, then WDW1974 will have been right (what else is new) about the land opening in phases.

If it is true, then I would hope they've got a darn good reason of doing this. Not a financial reason, but making the ride as good as possible. More than the so called "C ticket" as the blueprints indicated it would be.

I hope they show the boat ride during D23. I've no real interest in the simulator, only care about the boat. I hope it's not absent from the model because they're thinking about cutting it from the land entirely...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom