AVATAR land construction progress

RandySavage

So, that becomes an interesting question: is it s a stage (for a show) or an interactive area? I could convince myself of either being possible.
Both, I'd guess. Disney likes to have these areas with drums (see Shanghai & Hong Kong adventurelands) that can also host small, intermittent performances.
5997146153_f0b7642e22_b.jpg

31227479853_016fcacc8c_h.jpg

dgp602

God no. How about keeping it like it is and not diluting the park any more.
Truth meter: Sci-fi is one of my favorite spots to eat in all of the parks, so yes, I would like to keep it the way it is. I was just figuring that if they were going to reimagine it, the Star Wars concept would be a cool alternative...

Po'Rich

Maybe March/April for softs wouldn't be out of the question?
Please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...pleeeaaassse!

I am going to need to start stalking this board the way @prfctlyximprct did with ROL. Unfortunately, I don't have her vast network of resources.

prfctlyximprct

Please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...please be open by May 20th...pleeeaaassse!

I am going to need to start stalking this board the way @prfctlyximprct did with ROL. Unfortunately, I don't have her vast network of resources.

Oh no my stalker reputation! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom