AVATAR land construction progress

Rteetz

image.jpeg

Is this what we are seeing be put in place?

flyerjab

Awesome. Look at the guy just below it for reference as to size. Didn't realize they would have pieces built off site to install, which will hopefully lead to a quicker completion

The other fact regarding the size perspective is that this particular mountain is most likely a forced perspective piece. It now helps me realize how large the other pieces are. We also now get an idea of the aesthetic of how this will look outside of models and concept art.

And yes, this will be both beautiful and awe-inspiring. Do we think that these higher mountains will also have bioluminescent elements?

And for me personally, this will now possibly be the most impressive park structure in any of the Orlando parks. I still love the ToL though!

doctornick

When all is said and done, will the floating mountains be cooler than the firebreathing dragon at Diagon?

Good question. I think the dragon is just a great "show" and would probably be more memorable to the majority of guests, but the floating mountains will likely have a much greater visual impact on making the surrounding land complete/impressive/immersive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom