AVATAR land coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

WKR22

i agree with this..i will say that those movies also had other movies to reinforce the characters and plot..not saying its as good as those movies but i am saying i think the theme park land could be as good as those
But...If Disney has their way, they will ruin Avatarland. At what point does WDW get so bad that it gets DCA treatment (Carsland)

PirateFrank

you forgot IMO

sorry lots of people like it..is it the greatest movie ever of course not but none the less sets up perfectly for theme park

by the way the greatest movie/franchise ever is The Godfather but that wouldn't make a very good land would it....

Sorry, i have to interject here....there's no opinion on the 'americans, especially military, are bad' theme prevalent in that movie. Its an absolute documentable fact. Never has there been a clearer message in a feature film....

John

It's more like he won't accept what's been cut now. Higher ups are quietly walking away, leaving those below to battle out the cuts with a wont-budge Cameron who rightly quotes the original deal.

Because Cameron believes in quality and the Burbank suits believe in the bottom line. Not that hard to figure out what is going on here.

twebber55

It's more like he won't accept what's been cut now. Higher ups are quietly walking away, leaving those below to battle out the cuts with a wont-budge Cameron who rightly quotes the original deal.
asking for your opinion here.... it seems his first quotes about this was he was thinking in terms of a ride and it was disney who was thinking in terms of a whole land

twebber55

Sorry, i have to interject here....there's no opinion on the 'americans, especially military, are bad' theme prevalent in that movie. Its an absolute documentable fact. Never has there been a clearer message in a feature film....
i was referring to him saying it was a horrible movie

FrankLapidus

If they couldn't work with Rowling what on earth made them think they would be any better off collaborating with someone like James Cameron? The longer this mess drags on at a snail's pace with no sign of any kind of resolution, the more idiotic Disney look for ever thinking it could work in the first place.

Captain Chaos

More like he was offered a C,D and an E and now they want to scrap the E.
Did we actually expect anything different from Disney? Why build an E? They can build a C and call it a D, or a D and call it an E and people will run with it, like they are doing with 7D (calling it an E and a mountain, when it is a D and a hill).... As long as the lifestylers preach the word of Disney, then so shall it be!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom