AVATAR land coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Scuttle

I think they need an E and a D and at least one of them needs to be restriction free (meaning anyone can go on it).

Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom are all in need of high demand E or D restriction free rides to take pressure off the other rides. This would help greatly with FP return times as well.

RSoxNo1

Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom are all in need of high demand E or D restriction free rides to take pressure off the other rides. This would help greatly with FP return times as well.

The closest thing Animal Kingdom has to restriction free rides are the Wildlife Express Train (more a mode of transportation than anything) and Triceratop Spin.

John

I am questioning it. He's claiming something that is obviously false is a fact. Maybe you shouldn't so easily buy into everyone that claims to be connected. I don't know. At this forum, people were questioning the refurbishment of Test Track up until the point work schedules came out. I think certain people will believe anything.

I can be a connected insider too. Just read recent imagineering plans to bring back the "Nostromo" ride idea that was never built due to the hype being produced for the prequel, Prometheus. It's going to recreate the space ship from Alien and bring H.R. Giger's creature to life in a way the GMR never did. It's going to be built in Disney Hollywood Studios, and the GMR scene will be replaced with an Avengers show piece (Disney just bought out Unviersal's Marvel contract as well). You now have my permission to make a 200 page thread arguing over it.

My freind, Please please....take it easy. We welcome newbies around these parts. But to come in here and question a person who has been proven credible on many accounts is.....well somewhat rude. You are comming into this forum with guns a blazing. Sit back, take it all in. Have some decorum. As far as 74 goes, you dont know him at all or his history with this forum. I dont come into your house and start questioning your integrity. We would like to welcome you to the WDWMagic family....:wave:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I just see some guy making snarky post after snarky post with no content or evidence and people worshiping him for it. I just don't buy it. I don't buy that some random guy on a forum is right and the CEO of the company is wrong. He isn't an imagineer. He doesn't know what's going on. He's just feeding this forum's hatred of the Avatar project right now, which is obvious. I'm sorry, I'm not a sap.

He is connected, although the message may get lost in his particular brand of medium sometimes. But the other insiders on this forum can attest to his quality of information.

That's not to say he is 100% correct, which of course can be said for any of us.

G00fyDad

I just see some guy making snarky post after snarky post with no content or evidence and people worshiping him for it. I just don't buy it. I don't buy that some random guy on a forum is right and the CEO of the company is wrong. He isn't an imagineer. He doesn't know what's going on. He's just feeding this forum's hatred of the Avatar project right now, which is obvious. I'm sorry, I'm not a sap.

Keep in mind that he's been here for a minute or two. You just arrived. I find him annoying, rash, and anti-Disney most of the time but he does know his stuff and he is reliable. I can at least give him that. He doesn't just come in here talking out of his ***. ;) I have had my issues with him in the past as well but he does know what is up around Disney. We have several here that do. I'm sorry. Did you really thing you could get on a Disney fan forum and not run into a bunch of people that work at Disney or know people that do? Come on. That's just being gullible. :hammer:

And no one worships him. (At least I hope not) :lookaroun

Scuttle

Really!? Do some forum research. There is a post floating around somewhere where Lee said something along the lines of if we knew who 74 was connected to we would all our pants. As said before sit back and take it all in. You can learn A LOT here.

G00fyDad

Really!? Do some forum research. There is a post floating around somewhere where Lee said something along the lines of if we knew who 74 was connected to we would all our pants. As said before sit back and take it all in. You can learn A LOT here.

Or he can keep it up and we won't have to deal with him much longer. :rolleyes:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
All I'm seeing is group think here. "He knows what he's talking about because someone else said he knows someone else that does and we'd all ________ our pants if we knew who that was." Wow mind blowing. Yes, I know people work at Disney theme parks. However, 99 percent of the rumors that that circulate in that group of people is bolonga. The Avatar project not happening is bologna. Thus this guy is not credible. The fact he has posted her for 10 years is irrelevant.

Yes, if dissenting view points aren't allowed here. Mean while, people that claim to have "inside info" like the Disney74 guy can say completely inflammatory and negative things on and on and nothing happens to them. If that's the case, then this forum has a problem with hypocrisy.

And here we go again.....

WDW1974

You seem to be in some state of denial. No, I don't believe you have any "inside information."

Pardon me, but do I know you? ... we've had a troll outbreak lately and you can't be too careful ... I'm headed to Europe in a few days and I sure don't want to get bitten or scratched before I leave.

WDW1974

Keep in mind that he's been here for a minute or two. You just arrived. I find him annoying, rash, and anti-Disney most of the time but he does know his stuff and he is reliable. I can at least give him that. He doesn't just come in here talking out of his ***. ;) I have had my issues with him in the past as well but he does know what is up around Disney. We have several here that do. I'm sorry. Did you really thing you could get on a Disney fan forum and not run into a bunch of people that work at Disney or know people that do? Come on. That's just being gullible. :hammer:

And no one worships him. (At least I hope not) :lookaroun

There are huge churches that are filled with thousands of worshippers on a weekly basis ... and I take their money and spend it to feed my Disney addiction!:D

If you don't worship me yet, then I'll be sending two dudes in suits on bikes wearing Mickey ears and lanyards and they'll have turkey legs and Dol... I mean citrus swirls for you. When they leave, you'll be one of my minions!:drevil:

WDW1974

Gets out popcorn. Watches intently...

I will sit this one out ... I have maybe 36 hours left where I may have some time to post and don't intend to waste it with this one.

Maybe it might help if someone told 'The Mom' before she has to go back through 56 pages of back and forth nasty crap?

NoChesterHester

I will sit this one out ... I have maybe 36 hours left where I may have some time to post and don't intend to waste it with this one.

Maybe it might help if someone told 'The Mom' before she has to go back through 56 pages of back and forth nasty crap?

Booo. Hiss.

That New Years Eve back and forth with Bullsfortheloss was great reading over a glass of Pinot...

I was blindly hoping for some entertainment. One can only discuss why Disney didnt put the Test Track refurb on the online operational schedule for so long until ones head explodes.

Perhaps I need another hobby.

G00fyDad

Yes, if dissenting view points aren't allowed here. Mean while, people that claim to have "inside info" like the Disney74 guy can say completely inflammatory and negative things on and on and nothing happens to them. If that's the case, then this forum has a problem with hypocrisy.

A dissenting view is welcome. It is a forum after all. ;)

Meanwhile is one word. Not two. ;)

He is negative about Disney, not other members. ;)

This forum has a problem with someone that comes into a forum and personally attacks others. ;)

Glad we could clear that up. :wave:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer

All I'm seeing is group think here. "He knows what he's talking about because someone else said he knows someone else that does and we'd all ________ our pants if we knew who that was." Wow mind blowing. Yes, I know people work at Disney theme parks. However, 99 percent of the rumors that that circulate in that group of people is bolonga. The Avatar project not happening is bologna. Thus this guy is not credible. The fact he has posted her for 10 years is irrelevant.

Buddy, you have got to find a new hobby. Is it really fun to keep creating new accounts and bothering everyone? Go outside, ride a bike, hang out with friends.

devoy1701

Buddy, you have got to find a new hobby. Is it really fun to keep creating new accounts and bothering everyone? Go outside, ride a bike, hang out with friends.

I actually don't think this is the same kid...unless he has finally found a way to mask his typical posting style of laughing at us, etc.

Either way, it is getting quite tiresome having all these newbies come in here with guns ablazin'! Sit back, take it in, learn something (either about Disney or about those of us who talk about Disney). If you are going to criticize someone's post, make it about the content, not the person...you think he's lying...bring up your facts and prove him wrong...otherwise you're not going to last long here.

And to Cyclone...we're not talking about '74 just "knowin' people who work at the disney parks." This isn't just name dropping some CP CMs...

G00fyDad

You sure you don't mean Taco Bell? Can you get me one of those new Doritos Locos Tacos?

As for me, I'm headed to the Moon. I'm researching a new anti-gravity attraction Imagineering is working on for Epcot. It will be funded by the Russian space program.

You sure you don't mean Uranus?

Sorry, I had to..... :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom