Avatar construction aerial updates

WDWLover#1

Right, and here's hoping he actually gets his way.
Well theyre putting in foundations now as we speak and prepping the land. This isn't like construction hasn't started. Cameron said today "There will be several rides and a number of other attractions." So I think they would know what they're building at this stage. Disney is not gonna make the same mistake they did with JK Rowling.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Well theyre putting in foundations now as we speak and prepping the land. This isn't like construction hasn't started. Cameron said today "There will be several rides and a number of other attractions." So I think they would know what they're building at this stage. Disney is not gonna make the same mistake they did with JK Rowling.

But they could put in all the infrastructure for the boat ride, but just not complete it.

BrianLo

He also specifically discussed the animatronics (which I assume don't belong with the E-ticket as that's screen based). I'm still siding with the boat ride being on as far as Cameron seems to be aware (which granted may not be reality).

Crazydisneyfanluke

He also specifically discussed the animatronics (which I assume don't belong with the E-ticket as that's screen based). I'm still siding with the boat ride being on as far as Cameron seems to be aware (which granted may not be reality).
the blue people could be tours guides on the boats.

Atomicmickey

Thanks for the closeups, @photoflight ! Tough to figure out what they are doing, but there are a lot more pilings visible in those closeups. Because they are in a curved configuration, I'm going to suspect that
they are part of the support for floating mountains, ie) organic looking structures, rather than a show building.

Or, lol, perhaps part of the base of the route that the BOAT RIDE is going to take.

Complete speculation, and wishful thinking, but ya never know . . .

jt04

I understand people having lost faith in the way WDW was run during the previous regime's latter years but that was so 'then'. Obviously things have changed since Iger took over.

Long past time to lose the cynacism about the way P&R is being run. Not to mention most other divisions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom