August Hours ?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All! :wave:

I am helping a friend plan their Aug trip. They check in the 31st of July and that date is posted on waltdisneyworld.com - so I am assuming the Aug hours will be posted some time next week. But some times you all work your magic and know the hours early! :sohappy: Anyone have a link or know the Aug hours???
Any and all help is much appreciated!!! :wave:

Tink313

Oh really!?! I just recently traveled in September so I'm use to those kind of hours... but this is my first time traveling in August!

Have they really changed that much!?!

Yes I have never seen a 7pm closing at dhs

I guess this year we are switching This is the first time my vacation will go into Sept (8/25-9/5) :lol:

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

:lol:lol you beat me to it

Epcot hours up

On Aug 30 DHS will be open from 9-830pm & 9-7pm(EMH) on 8/31
Typhoon laggon is up and they have the same times that Blizzard beach has & on the 8/30-31 they are open from 10pm-5pm

:wave:

Did you just get that off the UK site... I noticed their calendar goes all the way to the 31st? *edit* Nevermind, just saw your post, thanks!

But we don't know if the EMH is am or pm, do we!?!

Upvote 0

Tink313

Did you just get that off the UK site... I noticed their calendar goes all the way to the 31st?

But we don't know if the EMH is am or pm, do we!?!

I click on EMH link on the calendar (on the uk site)and they havent updated that part of the calendar yet :( so I dont know yet :shrug:
Sorry

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Yes I have never seen a 7pm closing at dhs

I guess this year we are switching This is the first time my vacation will go into Sept (8/25-9/5) :lol:

I loved September... I thought the crowd level was amazing! But this year we're taking a very good friend of mine (a Disney virgin actually) and she's a teacher so she has to be back for the first week of Sept. We fly home on Sept. 1! I've never been in August before... I'm assuming it won't be as crowded as June but more crowded then Sept.!?! And I'm assuming it will be hot hot hot!!! Not something we're use to coming from NL, Canada!:lol:

That's kind of the reason why I'm obsessing over this trip so much! This will probably be my friend's only trip for a long time and it's her first so I want it to be just perfect for her. She wants to see and do as much as possible (and we will have two small children with us) but she's leaving all the planning in my hands!

Upvote 0

Tink313

I loved September... I thought the crowd level was amazing! But this year we're taking a very good friend of mine (a Disney virgin actually) and she's a teacher so she has to be back for the first week of Sept. We fly home on Sept. 1! I've never been in August before... I'm assuming it won't be as crowded as June but more crowded then Sept.!?! And I'm assuming it will be hot hot hot!!! Not something we're use to coming from NL, Canada!:lol:

That's kind of the reason why I'm obsessing over this trip so much! This will probably be my friend's only trip for a long time and it's her first so I want it to be just perfect for her. She wants to see and do as much as possible (and we will have two small children with us) but she's leaving all the planning in my hands!

August is HOT HOT HOT :lol: Way hotter then July. I perfer August then July (way too crowded) The crowds arent too bad hence I never been in September which I heard it really great. I usually see rides with wait times anywhere from walk on (ex:IASW,HM,POC,SSE) and up to 20-30 mins wait times, execpt for the Big rides the 5 MTs, PPF(not a big ride but its always crowded) They could be any where from 1:30 mins to 2 hours:eek: Thats why fastpass is your friend :lol:

Have you been there in the begining of September?

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

August is HOT HOT HOT :lol: Way hotter then July. I perfer August then July (way too crowded) The crowds arent too bad hence I never been in September which I heard it really great. I usually see rides with wait times anywhere from walk on (ex:IASW,HM,POC,SSE) and up to 20-30 mins wait times, execpt for the Big rides the 5 MTs, PPF(not a big ride but its always crowded) They could be any where from 1:30 mins to 2 hours:eek: Thats why fastpass is your friend :lol:

Have you been there in the begining of September?

No, it was middle to late Sept. (with the middle of Sept. being the least crowed in my opinion). Our first day in the MK we walked on everything (repeat - walked on)! At 1pm we walked on Space Mountain and then my brother rode it again! It was amazing!!! I don't know if we just picked the right days but it was great. We were so spoiled that by the end of the trip if we saw a wait time of 30 mins we said "nah, let's try again later!":lol: I think the longest ride I waited for was BTMR one night at EMH and that was only b/c Splash went down and everyone headed to BTMR instead! We still used FP for some of the big attractions like TSMM, Soarin', etc. We traveled with two small children and we really took it easy but still we saw a lot. Even thought Sept. was hot... I'd take the heat over crowds anyday!

Upvote 0

Tink313

No, it was middle to late Sept. (with the middle of Sept. being the least crowed in my opinion). Our first day in the MK we walked on everything (repeat - walked on)! At 1pm we walked on Space Mountain and then my brother rode it again! It was amazing!!! I don't know if we just picked the right days but it was great. We were so spoiled that by the end of the trip if we saw a wait time of 30 mins we said "nah, let's try again later!":lol: I think the longest ride I waited for was BTMR one night at EMH and that was only b/c Splash went down and everyone headed to BTMR instead! We still used FP for some of the big attractions like TSMM, Soarin', etc. We traveled with two small children and we really took it easy but still we saw a lot. Even thought Sept. was hot... I'd take the heat over crowds anyday!

That is so true. Last year our first half of the trip was great. We got there on 8/18 THE SAME TIME TS Fay came in. :lol: The rides were practically walk on, but when Fay left the crowds came in and so did the HEAT :( By the end of our trip I was praying for Fay to comeback:lol:

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

That is so true. Last year our first half of the trip was great. We got there on 8/18 THE SAME TIME TS Fay came in. :lol: The rides were practically walk on, but when Fay left the crowds came in and so did the HEAT :( By the end of our trip I was praying for Fay to comeback:lol:

I hope you have a great trip this year! And I hope the crowds are low for you!:wave:

Upvote 0

amejr999

DAK hours:

8/1-8/8: 9AM-7PM
8/9-8/22: 9AM-6PM
8/23-8/31: 9AM-7PM

Morning EMH: August 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 24, 31
Evening EMH: August 3, 10, 17, 29

DHS:
(last column is Fantasmic times)

August 1 9am - 7pm None
August 2 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 3 9am – 7pm None
August 4 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 5 9am – 7pm None
August 6 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 7-8 9am – 7pm None
August 9 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 10 9am – 7pm None
August 11 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 12 9am – 7pm None
August 13 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 14-15 9am – 7pm None
August 16 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 17 9am – 7pm None
August 18 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 19 9am – 7pm None
August 20 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 21-22 9am – 7pm None
August 23 9am – 8:30pm 8:30pm
August24 9am – 7pm None
August 25 9am – 8:30pm 8:30pm
August 26 9am – 7pm None
August 27 9am – 8:30pm 8:30pm
August 28-29 9am – 7pm None
August 30 9am – 8:30pm 8:30pm
August 31 9am – 7pm None

Morning EMH: August 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 26
Evening EMH: August 5, 12, 19, 24, 31

Let me know if you need other hours.

Upvote 0

Tink313

DAK hours:

8/1-8/8: 9AM-7PM
8/9-8/22: 9AM-6PM
8/23-8/31: 9AM-7PM

Morning EMH: August 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 24, 31
Evening EMH: August 3, 10, 17, 29

DHS:
(last column is Fantasmic times)

August 1 9am - 7pm None
August 2 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 3 9am – 7pm None
August 4 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 5 9am – 7pm None
August 6 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 7-8 9am – 7pm None
August 9 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 10 9am – 7pm None
August 11 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 12 9am – 7pm None
August 13 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 14-15 9am – 7pm None
August 16 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 17 9am – 7pm None
August 18 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 19 9am – 7pm None
August 20 9am – 9pm 9pm
August 21-22 9am – 7pm None
August 23 9am – 8:30pm 8:30pm
August24 9am – 7pm None
August 25 9am – 8:30pm 8:30pm
August 26 9am – 7pm None
August 27 9am – 8:30pm 8:30pm
August 28-29 9am – 7pm None
August 30 9am – 8:30pm 8:30pm
August 31 9am – 7pm None

Morning EMH: August 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 26
Evening EMH: August 5, 12, 19, 24, 31

Let me know if you need other hours.

Thank You so much :wave:

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Looking at your pic you dont look to happy about :lol:

Quick question MK shows Spectromagic hours but no wishes :shrug:
Please tell me this is a mistake

:lol:
My boyfriend saw a great photo op at that sign in TSM!
He said "Quick, pout under the Jail sign...it'll be funny!" and I thought it was very funny too so I did!

Hmm I just saw that too on the calendar..not too sure whats up with that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom