August Hours ?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All! :wave:

I am helping a friend plan their Aug trip. They check in the 31st of July and that date is posted on waltdisneyworld.com - so I am assuming the Aug hours will be posted some time next week. But some times you all work your magic and know the hours early! :sohappy: Anyone have a link or know the Aug hours???
Any and all help is much appreciated!!! :wave:

Beccone

This is so frustrating! I can't make my ADR's until the 18th but I would like to have time to plan my week. Since we are going the same time as we did last year I have a tentative schedule based on our last one but I'm afraid the hours and EMH's may have changed. Has anyone tried to call and ask what the deal is?

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Disney now posts three months plus the current month. When they did post six months ahead, the hours and EMH schedule would often change several times in the interim and they'd get complaints from guests who planned based on the posted hours before they changed. Now they have a shorter window, so less changes [the hours still may change, so check every so often].

I've noticed the hours for the fourth month hence [currently August] being posted anywhere between the 1st and the 5th of the month. :shrug:

I'm getting antsy too, but it is was it is.

EDIT: EMH usually follows the same pattern week-to-week, so if you look at July, you'll have a fairly good idea which mornings and nights are EMH in any given park. They change when there are hard-ticket parties or other events in a park that would normally have EMH, but MNSSHP doesn't start until September so there are no hard-ticket parties in August. So if MK has evening EMH Sunday and Friday nights in July, chances are it'll be the same in August.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I hope those IT Disney guys are spending their Saturday getting this ready so they are up and posted tomorrow morning!! What are the odds of that?? :lookaroun

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
So I just checked this morning and those Aug hours still aren't up! GRRRR I'm so frustrated!! :brick: I feel so bad - these friends I am helping are not going to have any ADR's left!!! I looked at the historic EMH hours and tried to figure out what days would be what - but I kept getting confused and couldn't get it straight.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

So I just checked this morning and those Aug hours still aren't up! GRRRR I'm so frustrated!! :brick: I feel so bad - these friends I am helping are not going to have any ADR's left!!! I looked at the historic EMH hours and tried to figure out what days would be what - but I kept getting confused and couldn't get it straight.
I understand your frustration! I'm kind of helping my mother who is going mid-August and no schedule yet!!

Upvote 0

Tink313

Still no hours posted for Aug. :fork:

I tried to be sneeky and go to the UK site and look at the hours posted there and the only have the park hours posted until July :eek: not even a blank Aug calender :mad:

How much longer do we have to through this. And my trip is at the end of AUG going into SEPT this is just the begining of my pain :cry: :lol: :eek:

Upvote 0

sjead

Still no hours posted for Aug. :fork:

I tried to be sneeky and go to the UK site and look at the hours posted there and the only have the park hours posted until July :eek: not even a blank Aug calender :mad:

How much longer do we have to through this. And my trip is at the end of AUG going into SEPT this is just the begining of my pain :cry: :lol: :eek:

Yeah, I looked at the UK site too. I feel badly for those who are travelling Aug. 1. We are travelling Aug 16- Aug. 24 and I am getting upset, but mostly because its the first day of free dining and I want our ADR plans in place sooner rather than later so I can be ready for the huge rush of calls at 90 days! Hopefully tomorrow. . . .

Upvote 0

lilclerk

This is going to be bad for those of us going during free dining... I know what restaurants I want, but have no idea what days I'll be in the parks (except for the MNSSHP night.)

If I was going with my boyfriend, I wouldn't worry so much as we're park hopping fiends and have no problems with jumping around. But this year I'll be with my best friend who has only been one other time. He's not going to want to spend so much time traveling rather than on attractions.

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I check out on Sept 1. so I don't need to see the calendar for the month of Sept. b/c all we do on check out day is get up, eat breakfast, then get on DME. That's one downside to traveling earlier in the month or having a trip that overlaps two months... you can't get the info when you need it!

Hopefully, ADRs won't be too booked up... maybe everybody else is also waiting to see the calendar first!?!

Upvote 0

Tink313

How sick am I :hammer: I just finished checking the Japan disney site :p cuz they are a day ahead of us you know :zipit: (silly thinking I know :eek:)

After click around I finally found the calendar link...I took me back to the grand old usa disney website park hours :(

I guess I have to wait some more :mad:

Upvote 0

TxNewsies

My husband and I are traveling on Aug 2nd and it's been killing me not know the hours! We have never done a Character breakfast and really want an early reservation at the Crystal Palace. I just finally caved and went with what the hours have been in the past and made a reservation this morning. I hope all will be well!

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Wow...I'm really surprised by no August calendar.

This is unfortunate for people who's trip begins August 1, because they don't have the schedule to make ADRs according to EMH and regular park hours!
They have to make them oh a whim! Not fair.

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I left a comment over on disneyworld.com... don't know if they care... but it was worth a shot! I said something like... they should have the calendar ready for those who are making ADRs at the 90 day mark. It is really important to be able to the see the calendar before you can plan your days!

I could even understand a day or two late but it's now May 4th and people just want to plan their August vacations already!!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I know! This is the first trip with my friends kids - twin boys for their bdays! And it's totally getting screwed up! I feel so bad!! They did make Le Cell - just picked when they could go - and then Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey - I guess everything else will hopefully fall into place! I just wish we had an ETA! :brick:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom