August 2012 Roll Call!!

coltow

The pool is one of our favorite things about CS. We'll probably be at the arcade next to the pool for a while every morning. My son (14, tall, skinny) has to get his pinball fix. Then we're usually in the parks until closing.

If I remember right our ADRs are
Sat. 25th - 1900 Park Fare
Sun. 26th - Boma
Mon. 27th - Teppan Edo
Tues. 28th - 'Ohana breakfast
Wed. 29th - Biergarten
Thurs. 30th - Chef Mickey's breakfast
Nope none of the same, we have mostly dinners. Our plan is to be at parks when they open and stay til lunch time, then take a pool break for a few hours and then back to the parks
25th Plaza (DHS am - MK pm)
26th LTT (MK all day)
27th Garden Grill (EPCOT all day)
28th H&V breakfast (DHS all day)
29th Via Napoli (AK am - EPCOT or DHS pm)
30th Whispering Canyon (DTD am - MK pm)
31st Le Cellier lunch (EP am - MK pm)
1st Cinderella's (DHS am - MK pm)
2nd no meals planned but flight isn't until 9pm so we are assuming we'll be at MK most of the day

Upvote 0
We fly out from Sydney to New York tomorrow - and then we get to Disneyworld on 6 August. We didnt get our luggage tags??:( Will that be a problem for the Ground Transport? I cant believe its finally here! we booked it in January so 7 months is now 1 day!

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

We fly out from Sydney to New York tomorrow - and then we get to Disneyworld on 6 August. We didnt get our luggage tags??:( Will that be a problem for the Ground Transport? I cant believe its finally here! we booked it in January so 7 months is now 1 day!
no i called today and asked because i dont have mine save your luggage claim ticket and give it to ME and they will take it from there!

Upvote 0

Dawg4Mickey

15 days....well actually 14 days and some hours, but we will call it 15. We have a short weekend vacation coming up this weekend before we leave for out trip on the 14th. I just can't wait, the days are moving a lot slower now.

Upvote 0

GOT2SAMMIES

Booked POR last night! Whoop Whooop! My mom first had ressie at the Wyndam Palace in DTD..talked her out of that and booked POR with her florida resident discount....9 days baby!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom