August 2012 Roll Call!!

dixiegirl

12 more days 22 hrs 56 min......According to my magical mountain countdown :) One more "real " week left I don't really count the rest of the week, Yes I know sad but true!

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

17 more days to get through and I am so ready! The kids are driving me totally nuts! Such a great plan to end their summer vacation in Disney. :cool:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Congrats to all you August trippers! Hope you all have the times of your lives! Say hi to Mickey for all of us.
Almost spit my coffee out! I was looking at the tv and reading this post and when I looked quick I thought it said August Strippers, LOL!! Dear lord I need to drink my coffee!!!
But yes I it coming god I cant believe it !! Have a great time crush i'm sure well probably see you as well as some other WDWmagic fans and not even realize it!!!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

TWO WEEKS from today!!! I was so excited to turn the calendar to August yesterday! My co-workers thought I was nuts, I kept telling them it was going to be a SPECTACULAR month!

@dixiegirl - we're all doing happy dances, but no stripping allowed! :D
Wanna really throw them is wish them a magical day!!!! I love doing that to my family , they just shake their heads!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom