August 2012 Roll Call!!

dixiegirl

I like knowing that we have 2 full weeks left...Ok so we still have the rest of this week , which is kinda done and (love my way of thinking, lol) and after that two full weeks, which I hope fly by!

Upvote 0

coltow

Same time and place for me! If I run into you I doubt if I'd recognize your kids fom your Avatar since they'll be older now, but if the other one in the photo is your DH I'd recognize him a mile away!
LMAO!!!!!
We are 3 Boston familes traveling 2gether. We'll be at pool prob every afternoon (although 1 family plans on being at parks from open to close). I'm assuming we'll be spending alot of time around the water slide where my kids are 8 & 5 and friends kids are 5 & 3 (and the other family has 10yo).
Do you have your park days planned out yet & dnining too? Just wpndering if we'll be at any places same days

Upvote 0

RickP330

We are staying in a Royal Room at PO. I have reservations for the following
Cinderella's Royal Table (Character B'fast)
Whispering Canyon (Dinner)
Kona Cafe (Tonga Toast - here I come!)
California Grill (Dinner / fireworks)

That's all I've booked for now! Still trying to decide on BBB in DD or MK...
RP

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

RP
Done BBB at both places, definatly would go with MK, just cause its so fitting, getting done up like a princess in a castle!!!

Upvote 0

Dawg4Mickey

RP
We went with MK for BBB. Think being in the castle will have a more magical feel. Enjoy your trip. We are headed down on the 14th

Upvote 0

Lucky

LMAO!!!!!
We are 3 Boston familes traveling 2gether. We'll be at pool prob every afternoon (although 1 family plans on being at parks from open to close). I'm assuming we'll be spending alot of time around the water slide where my kids are 8 & 5 and friends kids are 5 & 3 (and the other family has 10yo).
Do you have your park days planned out yet & dnining too? Just wpndering if we'll be at any places same days
The pool is one of our favorite things about CS. We'll probably be at the arcade next to the pool for a while every morning. My son (14, tall, skinny) has to get his pinball fix. Then we're usually in the parks until closing.

If I remember right our ADRs are
Sat. 25th - 1900 Park Fare
Sun. 26th - Boma
Mon. 27th - Teppan Edo
Tues. 28th - 'Ohana breakfast
Wed. 29th - Biergarten
Thurs. 30th - Chef Mickey's breakfast

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom