August 2012 Roll Call!!

diddy_mouse

40 days left!!! Can't wait to get my Magical Express and resort info in the mail!

Side note: I actually have the suitcases out of the closet...will probably start packing small things this coming week.

Upvote 0

Stellajack

25 days to WDW with 2 awesome granddaughters! Interim 4 day fun trip to NYC for just the two of us before the World's magic knocks us out of reality and into the world of suspended belief!

Upvote 0

Dawg4Mickey

24 days left...I am going to be useless at work soon, I can feel it. We have a 4 day getaway planned the week before we leave...still keeping the trip to the World a secret from the nieces...hopefully I can hold out these last few days.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

HOLY CRAP PEOPLE!!!! 19 more days!!! I cannot handle it!! lol! Today my oldest daughter and I spent the morning watching disney videos of past trips, I really am glad I bring the video cam!! As much as times it can be a pain to lug something else, to look back at some of our videos, I mean some great stuff!! Our youngest rolling around on the ground with Rafiki, everything she did he mimicked her...Or Chip and dale taking our oldest daughter( who was 2 at the time) who was dressed up as Cinderella brought her to Cinderella so she could meet the real Princess, and even just the Character interaction is just priceless!! I love that even after going to Disney for 12yrs Straight Our oldest Still loves it !! We go back every year for her birthday and we always ask her thesame thing, "what do you want for your birthday " ? And ofcourse being a normal kid she gives us an earfull, well yesterday I asked her the same question and what does she say" Mama you and daddy are taking me to disney thats my enough"! Yes my soon to be 12yr old left me absolutly speechless!! I still am floored , but it feels good to know that! God I can hardly wait to see her face when she sees where we're really staying this yr!! As she was saying to me in the car today, "this time in 3 weeks we'll be in Disney!" Oh yeah dam I can't wait!!:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom